Deleted

Kitty reforging.

'lo

So I have a feral alt that I do alt raids on and such clearing FL 10 at least, potentially with a heroic or 2.

It's a bear, but I quite fancy trying my paw at kitty.

I have read and understand (bearly) what stat weights I want. But I find myself having trouble when reforging, aiming for hit/exp caps or close to, or halfway?
    I see ferals with 4set t12 going haste>crit>mastery, I just have no idea how those stat weights come to be.

Really I'm just looking for a logical approach to reforging
    such as... reforge out of mastery first into hit, then exp, then out of crit. or something along those lines.

Are you folks trying to balance stats or picking 1 you consider best and stacking it?

HALP!

armory link here although it'll be in bear gear (i'm also experimenting with gems, so please ignore anything particularly daft :P) but the actual items are essentially the same for kitty.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ylase/advanced

The basic rule of thumb is if you have 4pc T12, you get hit/exp capped (or as close to it as possible) > haste > crit > mastery. (The last few are debatable depending on the fight.)

For gems, you aim for +40 Agi in red slots, +20 Agi/+20 Haste in yellow (if the socket bonus is +20 Agi), and +20 Agi/+20 Hit in blue (if the socket bonus is +20 Agi). Enchants are pretty obvious: +Agi to cloak + boots, +Mastery to gloves, +20 Stats to chest, etc.

The sticky is very helpful for these questions, BTW.
    Feira
    <The Church> -- [A] Darkspear - US
    http://www.churchguild.org
    Feral Combat Druid

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragekitty View Post
    The basic rule of thumb is if you have 4pc T12, you get hit/exp capped (or as close to it as possible) > haste > crit > mastery. (The last few are debatable depending on the fight.)

For gems, you aim for +40 Agi in red slots, +20 Agi/+20 Haste in yellow (if the socket bonus is +20 Agi), and +20 Agi/+20 Hit in blue (if the socket bonus is +20 Agi). Enchants are pretty obvious: +Agi to cloak + boots, +Mastery to gloves, +20 Stats to chest, etc.

The sticky is very helpful for these questions, BTW.
    Thank you for replying, I have read the stickies. They were less than helpful since they really don't give any stat weights only a very vague priority order that's possibly right in the right circumstances.

Where would stat weights be for 4pc t12 BiS gear on patchwork?
    And the same gear minus the set bonuses?

When I try reforging for exp > hit > haste > ...

I end up with a massive amount of haste (around 2.5k) and very little crit and mastery. Would it be better to balance the stats or am I just lucky and that's the perk of not using set gear?

Deleted
    If you're not using set bonuses, all secondary stats are roughly worth the same. Getting exp/hit caps will make your dps more consistent and the priority list easier to maintain, as well as making it harder to get energy capped which is a concern if you got trinkets with haste procs, so that's why those stats are recommended. But if you would sim the different stat priorities, you won't see much variation in dps at all.
    Last edited by mmoc2e7b040398; 2011-09-23 at 08:03 AM.

Stat values are rarely published because they vary greatly from druid to druid. If you want to get an idea of what yours are, use Mew.

Disclaimer: Mew will not tell you what your stat weights in general are, it will tell you your stat weights in the area of your current stats. The weights will change once your stats change (which is why you aren't finding stat values).