Glory of Firelands Raider question!

If you do all the achievments on normal do we still get to kill rag on heroic? We are already 6/7 H so will it affect it at all? I know you need to kill 6/7Heroic but does it have to be that week?

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course not, you can change each boss individually.

it does have to be in the same lockout. if you do 6/7 normal you'll only have access to normal rag.

You must kill 6/7 heroic on each reset to unlock heroic Ragnaros.

10+ Year Old Account
    oh wow, really?????

derp... my bad OP

Thanks /end thread <3 you all.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you haven't killed it yet, it won't make much of a difference will it? :\
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Quote Originally Posted by Moshic View Post
    If you haven't killed it yet, it won't make much of a difference will it? :\
    I imagine most guilds that are 6/7H have been for awhile and lots of those guilds aren't killing heroic rag yet. However you can't work on him if you don't kill the previous bosses on heroic so he was wondering if it was possible to take a break from bosses that have been on farm for two months, get the mount, and then continue to work on Rag or if they're stuck waiting until after they get a Rag kill to get mounts.

Deleted
    Want that mount so bad..

Quote Originally Posted by Inci View Post
    You must kill 6/7 heroic on each reset to unlock heroic Ragnaros.
    If my guild has completed 25 man 6/7 heroic rag this week, and I have not fought any bosses, will I be able to participate in killing heroic Rag? Would I be able to participate if I were to join a pug that kills bosses on 10 man mode and/or normal difficulty?

Quote Originally Posted by Snowzombie View Post
    If my guild has completed 25 man 6/7 heroic rag this week, and I have not fought any bosses, will I be able to participate in killing heroic Rag? Would I be able to participate if I were to join a pug that kills bosses on 10 man mode and/or normal difficulty?
    Yes. If you have no lockout for Firelands currently active and join a group that has 6/7 Heroic killed in their lockout, you can join them directly on Heroic Ragnaros.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    Yes. If you have no lockout for Firelands currently active and join a group that has 6/7 Heroic killed in their lockout, you can join them directly on Heroic Ragnaros.
    That is good to know. Thank you for answering my question.

I'm also curious though, would I be able to participate in fighting heroic rag if I were saved to any bosses in 10 man mode and/or normal difficulty? Assuming my guild has already separately killed 6 bosses on 25 man heroic.

Deleted
    Yes, you can as long as they are normal. If you were to kill at least an heroic one with another group I think (not confirmed, if someone knows for sure...) you wouldn't be able to join them. But killing 6/7 normal with other group works (confirmed).

Quote Originally Posted by Espada View Post
    Yes, you can as long as they are normal. If you were to kill at least an heroic one with another group I think (not confirmed, if someone knows for sure...) you wouldn't be able to join them. But killing 6/7 normal with other group works (confirmed).
    All it takes is switching a raid to Heroic while you're in the instance for you to be saved to that raid size for the week, even if you don't down anything. So for example if you attempted Heroic Shannox (10) you wouldn't be able to join any Heroic 25 man encounter even if you didn't kill him.

this is why the mount is still rare. guilds working on heroic rag dont want to give up an entire week of attempts for it

LoL i wouldnt label anything "PROGRESSION" after the nurf. This nurf was so bad, that most of you struggled killing normal rag to going 6/7H the next week and labeled your self good now. LuLZ

Infracted.
    ~Fiddlesnarf
    Last edited by Fiddlesnarf; 2011-11-10 at 07:44 AM.