Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Patch 4.3 Recap, Blizzcon Store, Fan Art, Mine of WorldCraft

Patch 4.3 Recap
    We have seen a lot of previews, interviews, and new features so far for Patch 4.3, so it is time for another recap! With the amount of Patch 4.3 info released recently, we can hope that the first build of the last patch of the expansion will hit the test realms very soon.

Tier 13 Gear

Patch 4.3 - Developers Interviews

Patch 4.3 - New Features

Patch 4.3 - New PvE Content

Patch 4.3 - Misc / Class Changes

BlizzCon Store Online Pre-Sale for Virtual Ticket Holders
    Don't forget that the Blizzcon Store Online Pre-Sale starts today (23rd) for Virtual Tickets Holders.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Have a ticket to BlizzCon 2011? Planning to purchase some souvenirs at the show? Between now and Tuesday, September 20 at 9:59 a.m. Pacific time, BlizzCon 2011 ticket holders attending the show in person are able to shop for items from the BlizzCon 2011 store (while supplies last) during our limited-time-only, online BlizzCon Pre-Sale. Items purchased through this sale will be shipped directly to your home, allowing you to avoid store lines at the show and giving you more time to take in the panels, tournaments, and other events at BlizzCon 2011.

To participate, simply log in to the online Blizzard Store using the Battle.net account you provided when you purchased your BlizzCon 2011 tickets, and click the BlizzCon Sale button in the lower right-hand corner of your screen to browse this year’s selection. Please note that only ticket-holders who provided Battle.net account info will have access to BlizzCon 2011 merchandise during this online sale -- you can view this information in the ticket buyer’s Order History.

Shop BlizzCon now!

If you're planning to purchase this year's BlizzCon Virtual Ticket to watch BlizzCon from home, you'll have an opportunity to participate in a second BlizzCon merchandise pre-sale September 23 through September 27. Check out our previous BlizzCon Pre-Sale blog post for more information.

Enjoy, and we look forward to seeing you at BlizzCon 2011!

Diablo III Items
    The official site has been updated once again with item listings. Blizzard also recently mentioned that they like how the game plays with a console controller and are still thinking about a future release on consoles.

Fan Art Update
    The Blizzard Fan Art Section has been updated with five new pieces of fan artwork set within the Warcraft universe.

Mine of WorldCraft
    Mine of WorldCraft merges many people's favorite games together, World of Warcraft and Minecraft. Hopefully that doesn't include creepers! The author also has a couple of other games in his Minecraft Mashups thread.

Last edited by Boubouille; 2011-09-23 at 06:15 AM.

first, world of minecraft whoopie

Infracted; please don't spam with 'first' posts.
    Last edited by Sunshine; 2011-09-23 at 06:14 AM.

SICK!!! LOL mine of worldcraft awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    Mine of Worldcraft looks fun xD The way they acted out how people are in dungeons was a little to accurate though >_>

More Chenbo art! /drool

10+ Year Old Account
    lol the minecraft thing was very cute. :P

I was wondering when that video would appear on here. Funny enough i was showing my friend it the other night does look awesome.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, sadly, that's basically how every lowbie dungeon goes ;P

Oh. My. God. I MUST get on to that minecraft server! This is AWESOME!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    The video was pretty entertaining.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Legendaries in diablo 3... we all know what this will come to... QQ in diablo 3 pvp lol

Quote Originally Posted by Williamgood View Post
    Legendaries in diablo 3... we all know what this will come to... QQ in diablo 3 pvp lol
    Blizzard will tell those QQers, "Shut up, PvP guy", and it will be hilarious.

Seriously, that axe is awesome.

haha i liked the minecraft video c:

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    lol... love the dungeon bit... "omg... tank in dps gear!!" they've got our randoms sussed it seems >.

Quote Originally Posted by Williamgood View Post
    Except under this concept, Legendaries are basically "Unique" or if you want wow terms "Epic" gear. No more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.

Deleted
    Clicking, backpedaling...I cant watch anymore!! L2P!!11

I'm playing a DK, a priest and a hunter... Why so much hate Blizzard ? Why ?? Just kidding, I can't wait to see what the last sets look like and have more information about 4.3

Loving the name and stats of that legendary axe!! Thank god I plan to play a barbarian day one of Diablo 3! Barb will be my main all through!I might have an Monk as an alt or a Wizard.

15+ Year Old Account
    D3 on consoles? I sure hope so, that would be amazing playing on my 50 inch plasma TV with a controller

---------- Post added 2011-09-23 at 08:34 AM ----------

the Blood Elf DK and Human Paladin art are beautiful