10+ Year Old Account

Healing Heroic Baleroc (10)

So my guild just started doing H Baleroc and I was wondering if 3 healing it is a viable option? We tried HPal+RDruid, but the Druid kept running out of mana around 50%. I went shadow for the 2 healing attempts, and after wiping because it was not possible for our Druid to keep his mana up, I went disc. Is 3 healing it viable?

10+ Year Old Account
    Last night we did this with 3healers

Intel i5 3570k, Gigabyte 7870 OC 2GB AMD RADEON, Kingston Hyperx T1 2x4GB 1600mhz,
    Seasonic 520w M12, Asrock Z77 Pro4, WD 500GB Blue

10+ Year Old Account
    Well if your healers are running oom either they are not geared enough either they don't use their spells efficiently.
    If you have SP you can let him solo the first crystal (disperse @19) and then the encounter is pretty much trivialized healing-wise

Do you have a wol or a druid's armory link?

We're 2 healing it by the way.
    Last edited by Keosen; 2011-09-23 at 11:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keosen View Post
    Well if your healers are runnin oom either they are not geared enough either they don't use their spells efficiently.
    If yo uhave SP ou can let him solo the first crystal (disperse @19) and then the encounter is pretty much trivialized healing-wise
    This is what we were doing (me as Shadow), but the druid was ooming because he spammed regrowth to build stacks.

Quote Originally Posted by K1LLLTH3N00B View Post
    This is what we were doing (me as Shadow), but the druid was ooming because he spammed regrowth to build stacks.
    Sounds like the druid needs to focus on balancing Stacks & Mana. Having a billion stacks, but no mana is worthless.

im resto druid and i never go oom on that fight mainly because i dont spam regrowth to build stacks i use it to proc natures grace toss out three rejuvs then spam nourish and rejuv/swiftmend as well as keeping the mt alive with LBs and a natures swiftness healing touch for when he takes big dmg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thornar View Post
    Sounds like the druid needs to focus on balancing Stacks & Mana. Having a billion stacks, but no mana is worthless.
    He seems to not be able to keep people on shards alive without using Regrowth is the problem

Deleted
    To fast build stacks as a druid hit ToL, LB spam them Regrowth spam, them some more LB then more Regrowth, then Innervate. I can come out of this on max mana, it can be a bit RNG based though.

Deleted
    We 2 healed it yesterday. Me as resto druid and the other healer as a holy pala.

I popped tree form at the start and started spamming regrowth/swiftmend on the person taking the shard (note: this person took a full 25 stack shard popping all cds etc) After the first shard i was at 88 stacks but at 30% mana, i decided to use the rep trinket (as bad as it may be) just for spirit and the on use. I used the trinket in line with power torrent proc along with innervate to gain back almost all my mana. We then continued the fight like we normally do and killed it.

The only annoying thing about this as a druid is the stacks on proc from direct healing... so half our spells aren't gaining us stacks and the ones that do gain us stacks are either low healing to deal with the shard damage or cost insane mana. I highly recommend popping tree form at the start, it makes it so much easier with healing the tanks with 88-90 stacks right at the very first shard.

Deleted

Healing heroic baleroc

Hey when we do heroic baleroc we have a holy paladin and a resto druid always done it 2 healers, thing is the higher your stack is the easier the healing gets. Anyway first of both of the healers heal the person with the first shard, normally a shadow priest with dispersion we normally reach 80-105 stacks after this the druid goes tank healing for abit intil the other healer reach 150 stacks more or less and then you swap jobs more or less the druid hots the people taking the shard the paladin heals the tank for the rest of the fight, ofc with alittle heal from the druid

Deleted
    He seems to not be able to keep people on shards alive without using Regrowth is the problem
    How many stacks are people taking, apart from you with disperssion?

When we killed it on wednesday our healers didnt seem to have any problems with healing us at all, so maybe the case is that you guys are taking too many perhaps?

Would help if you added a log with it btw.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barlan View Post
    How many stacks are people taking, apart from you with disperssion?

When we killed it on wednesday our healers didnt seem to have any problems with healing us at all, so maybe the case is that you guys are taking too many perhaps?

Would help if you added a log with it btw.
    10-12 stacks on shard targets. I don't have logs sorry.

Deleted
    10-12 stacks on shard targets. I don't have logs sorry.
    Try and go like 8-8-7 then instead of 12-13, this will mean the healers gain stacks less fast, but will also mean the shard targets will take less damage. If you start seeing tank deaths due to the healers not having enough stacks to heal him up fast enough, then think about taking more stacks again.

Obviously try and keep a shadow priest on a full shard and keep communicating so people that have personal cd's can take it a bit longer as well.