151. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

128 84.77%
  • No

23 15.23%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Keyboard Turner
    Back home I have a cat and a dog. Sadly the townhouse complex I live in here at university won't let us have pets so they have to stay with my parents

Yessir, 3 year old boston terrier named Thor
    First and only pet.
    Intel i7-2600k @ 4.6 ghz - Corsair H100 - 16GB DDR3-1600 - SLI GTX 580 - Crucial M4 128GB

Corsair Obsidian 650D - WD 2TB Black Storage

Yes, I have a bunch of cats. They're awesome. Sometimes when they're bored they bring me dead pigeons, parrots, mice, ferrets, crows etc at the door. Isn't that nice? I don't even need to buy my food somedays with their help!

I love animals so much! I have

Two cats named Ranma and Shinra
    Three fancy mice named Luna, Sol, and Stella
    Two gerbils named Illidan and Arthas
    Four fancy rats named Silence, Scydin, Splinter, and Kenshin

I just lost my beloved rat named Starscream. He was the runt and was always trying to beat up the leader of group named Scydin. Scydin would kick his butt, always. But Star never gave up trying! Rats have a short lifespan however and Star went to join his brother at the Rainbow Bridge.
    ~You don't need a reason to help someone.

Got my Kribensis on Saturday, luckily the guy at the LFS managed to find a pair that have been together for a while so hopefully I'll have lots of baby kribs soon They've taken over the giant rock feature from the gouramis.
    This is what a krib looks like, mine are hiding so can't take a picture (mine look even better though!)

And my 200L open bottom is being cut as we speak. Going to assemble it myself as soon as I get the glass. It's going to look awesome in my room. It cost the equivalent of $100 though so now I'm broke LOL.
    Last edited by Sighz; 2011-09-26 at 02:59 PM.

German Shephard / Lab cross, she was only a few months old in these pictures

---------- Post added 2011-09-26 at 11:28 AM ----------

o wow those are huge pictures sorry

85 Troll Druid --Sig img courtesy of Pjammiez thank you!
    "If Rogues do it from behind, then Hunters do it from 40yards away"

Currently have a Tarantula, he's pretty chill and likes to walk around on people.

Temporarily was fostering a pet mouse I found at work, one of my coworker's friends fell in love with it and took him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sighz View Post
    Some pics of mine too!

LOVE LOVE the whiteface tiel. Is it a hen or a baby boy?

OT: I can't get to pictures at the moment but we have a dog, a rosehair tarantula (going on 9+ years) and a horse. Our flock contains two tiels (my very first tiel passed away last year from kidney failure), a parrotlet, a WC pionus and a RB2. As I've turned my better half into a true bird geek, we would eventually like to build a sizable outdoor aviary for our birds. We love all our birds but we both have a soft spot for tiels.

I enjoy fish as well but I worked at a PetSmart for years and I think having to clean those tanks every day has put me off wanting to ever deal with the maintenance again.

Have a whippet and a chiuaua...want to start a reef nano tank.

I suppose I forfeited any claim to them when I moved to California, but I have joint custody of my parents spoiled cats.
    That fabric softener teddy bear...oooh I'm 'a hunt that little bitch down.

2 cats and a dog, the cats came back from the vet with fleas about a month ago, no idea how to get rid of them besides cleaning the rug 4-5 times a day, but they just keep coming back, any advice?

Cat checking out mice

said mouse

one of my fishtanks, his girls are hiding out somewhere else in the tank

Yes, I have an Indian Ringneck which is easily the animal which makes the most annoying ear piercing sounds in the history of life. In my lifetime I had about 6-7 parrots, a turtle, three hamsters, and 5-6 fishes.

Last edited by Celltrex; 2011-09-30 at 11:37 AM.

Dreadlord
    No. Never had any animals. Not planning to, either, despite my absolute love for cats.

I've also grown to despise dog owners, to the point where I can (and usually will) even break friendships depending on which type of dog they own. It's not unreasonable, either, considering I have recently been diagnosed with a severe case of cynophobia. Hell, apparently not even my arachnophobia is that bad.
    Last edited by Coffer; 2011-09-30 at 11:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    No. Never had any animals. Not planning to, either, despite my absolute love for cats.

I've also grown to despise dog owners, to the point where I can (and usually will) even break friendships depending on which type of dog they own. It's not unreasonable, either, considering I have recently been diagnosed with a severe case of cynophobia. Hell, apparently not even my arachnophobia is that bad.
    I hope you don't live in Bucharest then. As much as I like dogs, I can't stand the stray ones. Not their fault that they are stray though.

Dreadlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Celltrex View Post
    I hope you don't live in Bucharest then. As much as I like dogs, I can't stand the stray ones. Not their fault that they are stray though.
    I do, that's the problem. And yeah, apparently stray ones are what caused my phobia to develop so much in the first place. That, and having had someone throw his dog onto my face 10 years ago when me and a few others were chillaxin' at his house. It did not end well...
    Last edited by Coffer; 2011-09-30 at 12:23 PM.

Zipzy, your cat has awesome eyes!

Quote Originally Posted by Inner Universe View Post
    Currently have a Tarantula, he's pretty chill and likes to walk around on people.

Temporarily was fostering a pet mouse I found at work, one of my coworker's friends fell in love with it and took him.

That's the creepiest mouse I've ever seen
    - Nobody.. I mean nobody puts ketchup on a hotdog

Scarab Lord
    4 year old German Shepherd named Bowser

None of these is as cute as my cat Daisy... When I'll have time I will put a photo of her. She is a mix of persan and angora with white fur.