Voters
151. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

128 84.77%
  • No

23 15.23%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Love all those pets here, although I'm a bit worried about the combination cat + mouse + fish and tarantula + mouse.

Currently I own a dog and three budgies. I've had dogs all my life a cat up until 2 years ago

Oh so many cute pictures!
    I would love to have a pet but unfortunately the place where I live is rented and pets are not allowed

Yup, 2 dogs. A Schnauzer-Mutt and a Scottish Terrier.
    I'll post picture if anyone cares.

I have 1 dog, 2 puppies and 3 cats.

dog: brindle mix of everything out there lol
    puppies: 1 black lab and 1 australian shepherd.
    cats: 2 grey ones and an orange fluffball

I have a pet cornsnake he's only 20 weeks old now i've had him for about 1 month and a half now. They're quite easy to take care of, change their water once a day, spray their tank with water once a week, feed them a mouse appropriate to body size once a week, change substrate every 3 months (wooden shavings) and keep the temperatures at 80-85 Fahrenheit during the day and 68-75 at night.
    Also you need to go in once a week and clean up after the snake and possibly spray some disinfectant in the tank.
    Oh yes and handle them once a day everyday unless it has fed then don't handle it 2 days after it has eaten.
    Quote Originally Posted by Draenei View Post
    This sound like similar problem I faced on Exodar. You should consult O'ros. O'ros know best for you. Female is tricky subject.

Yep 6 pugs, 2 kitties, 2 frogs, and tons of fish

Quote Originally Posted by FeliciaMarie View Post
    6 pugs? My god man, give us a picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tygry View Post
    LOVE LOVE the whiteface tiel. Is it a hen or a baby boy?
    It's a hen.

And sadly my WAR crab passed away last night. He was like 5-6 years old, supposedly they're supposed to get to only 3 years. So a good long life after being rescued from a 1 gallon tank.
    On the upside this leaves me with a 75 gallon tank to play around with, probably going to build a terrarium of some sort. (Thinking amazonian at this point)

Edit: And my guppy just had 26 fry. Up to 90 fry now \o/
    Last edited by Sighz; 2011-10-04 at 01:10 PM.

German Shepherd ftw!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FeliciaMarie View Post
    Jesus Christ have enough characters!?... where is the PUGS pic!! :O

I love pets,
    I have 2 puppies and kitten!!

i had a venomous reptile collection for over 10 years. it was all illegally confiscated and 4 years after i was cleared of any illegal keeping, i still haven't gotten any of the tens of thousands of dollars worth of animals/equipment back.

since then i don't keep pets. i'll get even one day.

I have 3 cats, have grown up all my life with animals around me.

Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob View Post
    i had a venomous reptile collection for over 10 years. it was all illegally confiscated and 4 years after i was cleared of any illegal keeping, i still haven't gotten any of the tens of thousands of dollars worth of animals/equipment back.

since then i don't keep pets. i'll get even one day.
    yesh yesh, let us unleash godzilla upon them!
    F* the police.

got a cat, had a parrot (died due old aging - inherited it from my grandfather)

Gonna get a retriever soon!!!!
    Frostwolf clan is best clan!
    Tauren Shaman - Pandaren Monk - Orc Hunter - Troll Druid

1 dog 2 cats ( 1 has been missing for 2 weeks :[) and 4 rabbits, I want a hedgehog though

I don't have any pets, but there is a dog and 3 cats (which am I severely allergic to) in the house that are all strictly forbidden from entering my room. Pets are a nuisance, especially ones that shed, make big poops, eat too much, tear things up and dogs that bark all the time. The only animal I could ever love is a charr, which I would probably be allergic to unfortunately.

2 dogs. As a small child I grew up around a cat (he was formerly a barn cat, weighing in at about 18 lbs), then I've had a couple of birds (turns out I'm allergic), had some gerbils (not a fan), had some fish (I like'em pretty well, actually... but my boyfriends always wanted high maintenance fish and then didn't want to keep up with the tank maintenance), and lived with 4 dogs (which I'm also allergic to). Two were solo dogs (one at a time), and the third dog is still with me and was given a companion in the last 5 years.

Blake (White Shepherd / Queensland Heeler mix, we think) is about 11 now, Lilu (American Foxhound, we think) is about 5.

Blake has been with me through huge changes in my life, and I've no idea how I'll cope with losing him. Lilu's more attached to my husband, but we still adore one another. Even if she is a complete bitch a lot of the time (oh ha ha).

All of the dogs in my life were rescued. I'm a mutt, and have a soft spot for my own kind. I'm more of a dog person, generally speaking, but I like cats alright as well. I just have issues with the whole kitty litter situation more than anything else. For whatever reason, I can handle picking up after my dogs no problem - maybe because it's outside and stays there?

1 fully white (Non albino) British shorthair cat and a 8 month old Dacshsund/Jack russell cross

<Senate Special Order> | Red Eclipse EU

Yup. I have three cats and a purebred Australian Shepherd, all adopted from rescues or shelters (except the orange cat who we got when my cousin's cat had kittens).

My girlfreind (and therefore me as well ) has a bunch of rats. Funny little critters