+26

at the moment the chrome is working for me good, for now... sometimes blocks for a while but then it gets normal
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Deleted
    I mainly use it because of Youtube. Call me an ass if you will, but I do lots of things businesses would hate me for.

+27

I'm not a site owner. I'm not gonna hate anyone if they use it

+28

Ads can be pretty annoying depending on the page. I don't use an adblock though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Ads can be pretty annoying depending on the page. I don't use an adblock though.
    I have nothing against banners somewhere on the site. It's either when a video is blocked with a 20 second advertisement (back when you couldn't skip ads) or when you load up a page and then the page is blacked out with a survey popup.

It's mainly those 2 that drove me to use Firefox.

+29

See I don't find those annoying. I like them because, while not perfect, they are steps in the right direction for the music industry. This is in regards to the YouTube one. I don't go to sites that would pop up a survey like that

+30

Hmmmm... i think i may have sent my issue to the wrong place...
    It was a window that said "please tell us your problem!" then i told them and it was like "thank you for the feedback, cause we're always looking for ways to improve chrome! We won't be able to respond to you directly!"

Every youtube add needs a skip. And the 5 second timer is too long.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mynameisjona View Post
    See I don't find those annoying. I like them because, while not perfect, they are steps in the right direction for the music industry. This is in regards to the YouTube one. I don't go to sites that would pop up a survey like that
    In that case you are a lot more tolerant than I am. I agree that it's a nice direction for the music industry to move in. If I had to choose between paying a small price for a song, or listening to a short ad before the song, I'd choose the latter.

The problem with that though is that there are 2 similar options which are more tempting depending on your perspective of it. (Downloading / adblocker).

+31

Honestly it's why I go with Spotify most of the time. Spotify is pretty much the best step the music industry has come out with since the internet first came out

10+ Year Old Account
    + 32

Damn straight you didn't leave Jona.

Also, epic nap.

+33

I don't know much about spotify. Youtube music is better.

Deleted
    I used to use Spotify before, but then I kept wanting to listen to songs that I found weren't on Spotify, so I went back to Youtube. Spotify was good for discovering new songs though.

+34

Spotify just makes it easier than dealing with YouTube

pOO: And this is where I dislike going through other people. I'm not leaving the thread yet

10+ Year Old Account
    Spotify just makes it easier than dealing with YouTube

pOO: And this is where I dislike going through other people. I'm not leaving the thread ever
    Fixed it for ya.

This thread no. Next one on the other hand...

10+ Year Old Account
    PvM no. Mafia on the other hand...
    Fixed that one too.

You sure are making alot of mistakes today, you must be tired.

Besides that I am both tired and not participating in the next mafia thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Besides that I am both tired and am most definitely participating in the next mafia thread
    Fixed this one as well.

+ 35

I probably won't be either.

So you think you're clever, huh?