[Manga] Nightmare of Nunnally

Hey I looked through some manga threads and have not found anything on this particular spinoff. Let me first start out saying I am a huge Code Geass fan and Nunnally happens to be one of my favorite characters of all time. I am wondering if anyone has actually read this manga. I know it is about her obtaining a Geass power and was wondering if it was worth buying the 5 volumes as my first real manga to read. If you have read it please just say if it is good or not. Please no spoilers since I have been spoiled many times on these forums.

Edit: Also if you have any suggestions on a good manga to read that is not a manga that would be sweet. The first one I tried reading was High school of the Dead and I had just watched the show so all I was doing was re watching the show in my head which kind of defeated the purpose of reading the manga in the first place.
    Last edited by Zaerick; 2011-09-23 at 07:13 PM.

I've never even heard of this spin off from Code Geass. Nunnally always struck me as incredibly annoying though, so I find this to be a strange choice for a spin-off character. I'd like to know if it's any good as well.

If you are looking for a good manga that doesn't have an anime then I recommend you try Battle Angel Alita. It's my favorite series and although it was made into an OVA, that isn't very good and is best forgotten. James Cameron was actually going to make his next movie based on it but after the success of Avatar he decided to make Avatar into a trilogy first. Hopefully we may yet see him make a Battle Angel movie.

There is also the Akira manga. If you liked the movie then you should check out the manga because there is so much the movie doesn't cover.

Cool I ordered Nightmare of Nunnally and Battle Angel Alita will be getting them sometime this week I will tell you how Nightmare of Nunnaly is.