Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kupii View Post
    lol wth, get some skills bro and take a shower :P

Check out InstinctiveWorld ! Rogue PvP footage, live streams and other game related videos!

Deleted
    I once had something similar. Though our enemy team was really bad.
    I literally was hiding behind a rock and a tree and they just ran past me.
    Really easy kills, had to go knife them when I ran out of ammo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great video, love music! Other then that not bad, anything above 10 is pretty good. Anything above 20 is really good.

Personally the best score on BFBC2 I ever had was:

8-10 kill streak on average but probs had more ...

Highest score 77-28
    Best KD 6.20 with 31-5
    Most medals in 1 round 20-30

But its all about team work, that said games are meant for fun so often I go on about my own business to enjoy it. Prefer playing tactical with buds
    Last edited by Mister K; 2011-09-24 at 12:25 PM.
    -K

Yup indeedilio

Check out InstinctiveWorld ! Rogue PvP footage, live streams and other game related videos!

Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousJesus View Post
    Great video, love music! Other then that not bad, anything above 10 is pretty good. Anything above 20 is really good.

Personally the best score on BFBC2 I ever had was:

8-10 kill streak on average but probs had more ...

Highest score 77-28
    Best KD 6.20 with 31-5
    Most medals in 1 round 20-30

But its all about team work, that said games are meant for fun so often I go on about my own business to enjoy it. Prefer playing tactical with buds
    Teamwork? im not sure we are playing the same game, but when I play bfbc2 its all about how much my team needs to be carried. Some times you can get lucky and have 1-2 people on your team that isnt completly retarded, but most of the time you pretty much have to win the game by yourself.

http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/WaR-CrAzY
    "The world of games is in a kind of a trance. People are programmed to accept so little. But the possibilities are so great"

decent..try the m16, ump45 or some good old mg camping(i freaking hate those guys) for the real thing...and then there's the tank-long-range-camping

Shulman, you sir got my respect. Your teamwork points was quite high. Also, any of you going BF3 beta tomorrow?

I die so much playing BC2 that this impresses me.

think my best is 24-0 with a GOL, so i know 11 is tough, grats man.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

This have to be one of the most boring "owning" videos I've ever seen.

Be nice or don't post.
    Last edited by Trollsbane; 2011-09-26 at 08:53 PM.

Had 21 - 0 with GOL today, much easier imo. Too bad I didn't have fraps on -.- Also, if you found this video amusing then click subscribe !

15+ Year Old Account
    look good to me, i find it funny that people says laser is useless, with that mindset that just make killing people harder, making you better.

I do remember killing lots of people in bf2142, good old time.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh I've had bigger kill streaks then that, but the way you did it was certainly more aggressive then I would ever survive being.

11 kill streak isnt good at all lol...

my record was 33 until the server admin thought i was aimbotting and then banned me >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Syatek92 View Post
    11 kill streak isnt good at all lol...

my record was 33 until the server admin thought i was aimbotting and then banned me >.>
    Well make a video bout it then... Jesus.

had around 20 as assault
    vehicle, sniper and rocket kill streaks never count anyway

I once got into a chopper expecting a rather quick death... but the pilot was mind-blowingly good. He lined me up for all the right shots, he avoided missiles and rockets, we repaired in cover, he was just amazing. I managed to get 20+ kills. Can't take credit for it though.

Noob footage from BF3, theres a link to a guy who got crazy skills in fps in my description. If you want a better montage

You sure like Blue Stahli, don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Instinctx View Post
    Check this shit out!

For those of you who says: Lol you noob, gtfo and play cod... etc.
    I have to tell you: I was actually doing a lot of teamwork there, eventhough I went solo. Pushing back their early pressure = we got the two bases really fast

If you found this video amusing then please click subscribe ! It would help me a lot.

Enjoy

But still, feel free to flame
    sadly as a lvl 50 in bc2 on the pc, that's not that great. 11kills whoopie do, but still grats but i've seen better.