Poll: Do you brush your teeth twice a day?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Do you brush your teeth twice a day?

Well do you?
    Guild Wars 2 Was A Lie

Poll and yes, and brushing twice a day aint enough, floss mr jackson. Oh and mouth wash.

Deleted
    Yes!
    10chars

Yes, poll por favor

Yes. Sometimes I miss brushing Sunday morning, but meh. Gum is where it's at.

Warchief
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm about a 80% of the time brusher in the morning, usually while the shower is heating up. Sometimes I use tooth paste, sometimes just quick brush. Sometimes I get a mouth full of mouthwash and get into the shower, swish until I can't stand it anymore, then spit it out in the shower.

I don't really floss that much, only when something is really bugging me.

So no, I don't brush twice per day. I brush once per day, in the morning, and even that's not 100%.

10+ Year Old Account
    I usually only brush once a day but I use mouth wash twice. I never have time to brush at night because frankly, I suck at managing time. But mouthwash is quicker and I hate sleeping without a minty taste in my mouth.

Yep, brush twice a day, floss before bedtime and listerine before bed when I remember.

Deleted
    Mostly yes, sometimes I'm too tired at the evening and go to bed without brushing though. I've never flossed in my life though but I usually brush very carefully and for 5 minutes.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I give my mouth the full treatment every morning. I sometimes brush at night, but usually just mouthwash before bed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I usually brush once a day with 2 mouthwashes.

Deleted
    No. 5 times.

I used to be really bad about it, did a rough brushing once a day and flossed once in a blue moon. Last year I went to a new dentist and found out from x-rays that my old dentist was extremely lazy. I had about 9 cavities, 2 of which ended up as root canals. With only 2000 in dental insurance, I ended up having to pay nearly 2000 out of pocket to fix all my problems.

Now I do my best to brush twice a day, plus mouthrinse twice a day and floss once a day.

Deleted
    I brush twice day, floss once a day. I've never had any dental problems, aside from plaque.

^^^ My fiance is the same, but he doesn't even floss. He brushes once a day, and I can tell he gets a lot of plaque and tartar, but he never had cavities. I don't get it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Usually, but I've never had any dental problems. Ever. And I don't plan on it.

*knocks on wood*

needed a as long as I am not passed out drunk option

Yes, because it only takes 2 minutes, and it's kind of disgusting if you don't. And the "I don't have enough time" argument is invalid.
    Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity

Deleted
    I only brush my teeth when I know I'll be in the presence of other living humans. Otherwise I don't see the point. Never had dental problems except once, but that was because I chipped a tooth when I removed another while changing my milk teeth when I was young(no clue how I did it).

Also, Bucharest tap water contains florum, one of those things found in toothpaste, so if I drink enough it seems to work till now.

I have to brush my teeth every morning, i hate leaving home without unbrushed teeth.

And i brush my teeth at night (around 6pm-8pm) when i have my shower after dinner so yeah.