Necromantic Focus vs Fiery Quintessence

Amory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ndoun/Endrisi/

My question is, if Fiery is better then NF if I can reach the 2637 haste cap with it, and compare to VPLC, hc necro, hc VPLC, how does Fiery compare etc with / wihtout the 2637 haste cap?
    Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0 | AMD FX-8320 @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | 2x8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz Cl9 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB Vapor-X GHz Edition |
    XFX ProSeries XXX 850W | Fractal Design Define R4 | Samsung 840 ProSerie 256GB | 3TB HDD

Quote Originally Posted by Enhshamanlol View Post
    Armoy doesn't work
    I dont know why it dosent work for my char atm =/
    I have DMC:V as other trinket atm, armory isnt needed for telling if fiery is better then nf, nf hc, vplc, vplc hc if I can reach 2637 haste cap
    Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0 | AMD FX-8320 @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | 2x8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz Cl9 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB Vapor-X GHz Edition |
    XFX ProSeries XXX 850W | Fractal Design Define R4 | Samsung 840 ProSerie 256GB | 3TB HDD

Deleted
    dmc volcano is still BiS togheter with HC necromatic focus ,

Quote Originally Posted by tipzi View Post
    NOT what I was asking... plz read my topic and look what I was asking for..

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tipzi View Post
    Uh. No. H: VLPC/VLPC are BiS followings by the Volcano/H: NF depending on your haste level.

To the Op: FQ is not worth it for the haste cap.

VLPC/H: VLPC is BiS
    Volcano is 2nd BiS if you can make the haste breakpoint. If not, H: NF is better. Volcano is better than non heroic NF regardless of the breakpoint, however. Unless of course you are in a solar cleave fight such as Rhyolith or Ragnaros, where he mastery on NF outweighs DMC.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

Quote Originally Posted by Sunfyre View Post
    Uh. No. H: VLPC/VLPC are BiS followings by the Volcano/H: NF depending on your haste level.

To the Op: FQ is not worth it for the haste cap.

VLPC/H: VLPC is BiS
    Volcano is 2nd BiS if you can make the haste breakpoint. If not, H: NF is better. Volcano is better than non heroic NF regardless of the breakpoint, however. Unless of course you are in a solar cleave fight such as Rhyolith or Ragnaros, where he mastery on NF outweighs DMC.
    Ty for the answar on my question for what trinkets are bis / not bis etc, I already know that^^

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Christoffer1989 View Post
    Ty for the answar on my question for what trinkets are bis / not bis etc, I already know that^^
    His answer wasn't meant for you, he quoted someone else.

The second part of his post is a partial answer to a question you asked.
    Last edited by Siri; 2011-09-24 at 12:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    His answer wasn't meant for you, he quoted someone else.

The second part of his post is a partial answer to a question you asked.
    "To the Op: FQ is not worth it for the haste cap. "

Isnt that 100% a answar?