Dominion VS Summoners Rift

now that there has been 3 days of Dominion Testing, i'm sure more than enough of the player base has gotten to try it out; so whats your guys thoughts on it?.....what do u like more, Dom, or the original summoners rift??

Domination..........love the faster pace and shorter games, not having to worry about joining one that will end up dragging on for an hour or more is nice

Most people will probably say Dominion since it is new and fresh. Wait a few months and you will actually get an accurate result.

Deleted
    I've only played like 3 Dominion games, but I think Riot doesn't realize how hard they are making t hings for themselves now. Most people in the LoL thread are already saying that Dominion is massively unbalanced. Certain types of champs are near useless, while some or massively overpowered. Now Riot has to try and keep all those champions relatively balanced for 2 totally different game styles.

I liked Dominion, especially since it's just quite short and intense. Lovely for when you want to do something different or don't have that much time. However I do feel that Summoner's Rift is more tactical and more about teamplay and teamfights, which imo is the whole fun part of LoL.

So in short I welcome Dominion, but my preference still goes to Summoner's Rift. Though I await if Riot can do something with it so it becomes less unbalanced without messing up SR.

I like both actually, Dominion is new so that'll be intresting a bit more for now.

they already have said that they are going to be undertaking HUGE class balancing issues IE Rammus with 1 zillion movespeed outa the gate, so before the actual finished version is released it won't be so bad. and i for one welcome not seeing caitlyn's in every single match out farming me be 700. its nice seeing the more laidback, less played champs such as eve and twitch

---------- Post added 2011-09-24 at 05:26 AM ----------

not to mention, they are Still Releasing Magma chamber shortly after dominion from what my friend told me.....so then summoners rift will feel like a whole new game as well