Thread: Gears of war 3?

10+ Year Old Account

Gears of war 3?

Okay I am A strict believer that there will either
    A) Be Another Gears of War
    B) Be a Dlc titled 'A future' (or something) where the future isn't as good as she said in the final lines of the game
    C) Both A and B will come true! Because you can not just turn a whole world that has been ripped and violated into something better!
    I don't think it will be the last one,maybe I'm wrong, but I hope they further the lore of gears of war somehow (Movie? Lmfao)

Deleted
    Nah, I think that's it for gears now. It had to end some time :P But I wish there would be a small clip or even gameplay of what happens 10 years from gears 3 or something, would be interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taters91 View Post
    Nah, I think that's it for gears now. It had to end some time :P But I wish there would be a small clip or even gameplay of what happens 10 years from gears 3 or something, would be interesting.
    Yeah because its not gonna be all rainbow and blue sky -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno, I dont think we will have anything more current timeline wise, but maybe something from the Pendulum Wars? Also, some digging turned up http://gearsofwar.wikia.com/wiki/Gears_of_War:_Exile

--Edit--
    Oh, and they were making a movie, but it keeps being delayed and stuff.

They've said that they foresee another ten years of Gears games. I think that there was talk of a prequel trilogy, will try to find the link for those two bits of info.

Deleted
    Pendulum Wars

10+ Year Old Account
    Pendulum Wars prequel yo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pendulum Wars could be pretty good. Would be weird though, what with no locust (Meaning no Hammerburst and such) and modern lancers o.o
    Still, D. Carmine anybody?

A prequel would be interesting but as far as a whole new trilogy IDK how id feel about that as long as they keep the quality and dont try and just milk it for every penny and ruin the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Crawler View Post
    B) Be a Dlc titled 'A future' (or something) where the future isn't as good as she said in the final lines of the game
    Just wondering, have you got Gears of War 3? In the Campaign selection (can't remember exactly where) but there's a greyed out part which is going to be extra DLC levels.

There have been multiple GoW 3 threads, here's a link to one of the larger ones.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...t=gears+of+war

Please keep discussions about a game to a single thread, this way we don't have 10 threads about the same game, discussions similar topics cluttering up the main page