Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daovan View Post
    People have been asking for a new 125 / 150 mount achievement and since it's alliance / horde differences, maybe there will be new achievements to reward these like the dragonhawks.
    That's a good guess actually. I hope not though since these mounts aren't that great, or even unique.

Quote Originally Posted by Erto View Post
    That's a good guess actually. I hope not though since these mounts aren't that great, or even unique.
    They've been batting a crappy average in that regard anyway; a drake that reminds me of Aquafresh Toothpaste and a Dragonhawk...
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh... they're nice, but I'll stick with my Rusted Proto-Drake, methinks.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

I like them as anything spectral looks nice in Shadowform .. Still would prefer a spectral Proto though.

Given that they are horde/alliance specific... I'm betting money that they're for the 150 mount achievement.

Running out of ideas?
    NO PROBLEM!
    *makes terrible looking mounts spectral*

Deleted
    That's one purdy birdy.

Deleted
    Meh.
    Spectral Gryphon: Awesome.
    Spectral Wyvern: As ugly as all the other Wyverns. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Beckwin View Post
    Running out of ideas?
    NO PROBLEM!
    your icon is oddly appropriate for this comment

anywhoo...

yeah wind riders are ugly as sin... thankfully I got my drakes/netherdrakes/touring rocket, wont be trying to get this one I don't think

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beckwin View Post
    Running out of ideas?
    NO PROBLEM!
    This sums it up. There will be a spectral version of every mount ever by the end of the last expansion of WoW. There will also be a winged version of every non-winged mount, a fire version of most dragon mounts, and I predict at least 3 more Invincible re-skins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kombucha View Post
    They've been batting a crappy average in that regard anyway; a drake that reminds me of Aquafresh Toothpaste and a Dragonhawk...
    Fyi. The white drake I'm fairly certain is a pop culture reference to The Dragon Riders of Pern series. The White Dragon to be exact. No excuse for the dragon hawks thought.

Deleted
    "There's no information on where players will be able to get them" YEAH right BLIZZ xD i bet ur gona sell them again...

Because they dont have enough moneyz..

Blizz posted the pics on Facebook now too, either they're a September Fools or legit

I have wanted a spectral gryphon since forever.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's sad that this is all they can come up with, a lazy reskin. Yes, the gryphon is cool and all, but just kill the damn wyverns, they are ugly as sin.

Eh, I kinda like the wyverns, myself, especially for orc toons. Sure, they're not my favorites, but I don't hate them. Generally speaking, I'd ride them over most proto drakes, the bronze drake, the spectral horse(except on a shadow priest, who would prefer the space horse), the engineering copters, Mimiron's head, the nether rays in most cases, and various others....

Deleted
    All links are safe if you use a decent browser not full of security holes.

Quote Originally Posted by Merrena View Post
    $10 they are more rewards from Tol Barad.
    What would be the point?
    Nah, my bet is Faire.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    The picture is legit. As for the design, I've never really liked this whole spectral mount concepts in wow, they look badly pixelated and see though, I'd rather have a mount with a nice texture thanks.
    I like my tiger ^-^ It's all shinnnnyyy
    My Tumblr. (:
    My warlock.
    My Paladin.
    My Lolking
    Lel I bought my spectral tiger from the horde auction house at 9 in the morning for the sweet sweet price of 1c.

Quote Originally Posted by Daovan View Post
    People have been asking for a new 125 / 150 mount achievement and since it's alliance / horde differences, maybe there will be new achievements to reward these like the dragonhawks.
    This was what I was thinking. Very likely the 125 reward then, IMO.

---------- Post added 2011-09-26 at 05:19 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Naibil View Post
    I have wanted a spectral gryphon since forever.
    Also this. I've missed them from EPL.
    Quote Originally Posted by dexter44
    There is no patch for human stupidity
    Orihank is displeased.