Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Raise you 15$ that they are some of the new Darkmoon Faire mounts
    Ugh. Although I like the idea they are obtainable without needing to get a credit card out or wallet... the thought of feeling compelled to grind for them makes me queasy! (remembers molten front..shiver*)

"Upcoming mount rewards" they have been described as.
    While that gives no solid information on their actual source, I at least feel the use of the word "reward" at least eliminates them being store purchased.
    Achievement most likely, with the 150 mount or darkmoon faire as suggested being very likely possibilities amongst others.

Quote Originally Posted by frag971 View Post
    L2Internet, ofc they are safe it's .jpg images. Yes i saw them it's safe.
    httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/handler.html

Quote Originally Posted by Daovan View Post
    People have been asking for a new 125 / 150 mount achievement and since it's alliance / horde differences, maybe there will be new achievements to reward these like the dragonhawks.
    These would be extremely dissapointing as a 150 mount achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    "Upcoming mount rewards" they have been described as.
    While that gives no solid information on their actual source, I at least feel the use of the word "reward" at least eliminates them being store purchased.
    Achievement most likely, with the 150 mount or darkmoon faire as suggested being very likely possibilities amongst others.
    I've got my money on mount achievement myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.