Deleted

Arrow Service to move Professions between characters.

Greetings!

I just thought that blizzard could add a service where you could move your professions from character to character by paying real life cash.

Thats becuz I personally feel like its too much work lvling up your professions to get the extra stats if you feel like changing main.

Some people might think that its part of the game to lvl professions and that you just gotta put yourself together and get it done if you want it.
    That same argument works for server change aswell imo cuz you could always make a new character on the server you want to go to and get it up to 85 etc. So imo this profession service wouldnt be such a big diffrence to the already existing ones. Though i believe it should be to a lower price than for example
    chaning server since that save you more work.
    And from blizzards perspective they would not only get money, people doing this might keep on playing on the new main instead of quitting their qurrent main.I think its a great idea.. Id like to hear what other ppl think so please post your thoughts.. (Sorry if any spelling misstakes and such, english is not my first language).

inb4 everyone says it's stupid, I think it's a cool idea and it's a service I would use myself. not only it saves the time for leveling the profession, but also in case you've got some cool recipes, you don't lose them.

10+ Year Old Account
    they would have to restrict alot of things tho. especially with gathering proffessions. it would be kinda messed up for your lvl 1 twink to have +120 stamina and +80 crit from maxed gathering proffessions

----------------------------------------
    you are now consciously breathing
    ----------------------------------------

im one of the people who would have to say no. go to www.wow-professions.com, it will give you a power leveling guide that can have you at 525 in 1 hour in any prof for around 2-3k gold. i even leveled inscription the other day and only spent 3k on it.

profs shouldnt be transferable, imo that would just destroy the feel of profs for me.

Quote Originally Posted by fapjackmasta View Post
    they would have to restrict alot of things tho. especially with gathering proffessions. it would be kinda messed up for your lvl 1 twink to have +120 stamina and +80 crit from maxed gathering proffessions
    I'm sure you'd have to be a certain level to obtain these enchants. They can either add that or like mining and some other professions, you can only get to a certain level by buying things off of the Auction House.

I think its a decent idea. Depending on how much it costs, I think I'd use it if it were available.

I've never been one to ever want to change my main. I love my priest to bits, and would never seriously consider playing another character. So, that's just me, and I can't really see the hassle it is to re-level professions (yes I can, I have alts, it can be annoying, but it's not monumentally hard). But, points for an original idea, I haven't read of this idea yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI

It is a terrible idea that would give an unfair advantage to those that have money.
    Any competitive raid guild would expect their players to pay to use whatever profession[s] provided the optimal setup.

Any implementation of a paid service like this would pretty much show that Blizzard is not interested in maintaining fairness / balance and that they would only be trying to milk more money out of WoW players.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin0228 View Post
    It is a terrible idea that would give an unfair advantage to those that have money.
    Any competitive raid guild would expect their players to pay to use whatever profession[s] provided the optimal setup.

Any implementation of a paid service like this would pretty much show that Blizzard is not interested in maintaining fairness / balance and that they would only be trying to milk more money out of WoW players.
    I think you are missing the point buddy, hes not saying that you can buy any max profession with cash, hes saying that if you have already farmed 2 professions for max stats boots with 1 character then they should allow you to pay cash to transfer those professions farmed by you to another char in you battle net acc.

Its a cool idea, rising professions is kinda annoying for multiples chars, but I like the synergy of my chars, I basically have everything I need between my 3 chars.

Quote Originally Posted by Miletow View Post

Thats becuz I personally feel like its too much work lvling up your professions to get the extra stats if you feel like changing main.
    Here is the problem. Main character is called main for a reason. If you want to make new character, you are expected to work on this character level, reputation, gear and professions from point "1". Character development is one of core parts of RPG, like it or not, and professions are part of character development. And further simplification of character development model is what do we need less in WoW now.

Also it would have negative impact on in-game economical situation, causing less demand on trade goods, while other way around - you could invest 10-20k into AH and powerlevel your profs in 1 day, not big sum for level 85 char. Bad idea in all ways.

Seems like an OK idea to me. Just add a restriction that a profession swap needs to be between characters of the same level (and on the same account obviously).

It would make no difference to the economy. The profession still has to be leveled in the first place. Really the only benefit would be to allow profession bonus stats to be swapped around. Or maybe if you have a healer/tank doing lots of dungeon runs you might want to swap enchanting over from some other alt to disenchant BOE items.

If Blizz is going to allow server and faction changes for a price, I see no reason to exclude profs.