what is misderection cap? also is there a master cap?

have prot pally just need to know if there are any caps

mastery cap is when ur block+parry+dodge+5% miss chance = 102%

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Croack View Post
    mastery cap is when ur block+parry+dodge+5% miss chance = 102%
    almost it's 102.4

And as a hunter, I'm almost 100% sure there's no cap on misdirection. Well no actual cap but theoretically, you only have 4 seconds of threat transfer and reliably you'd only get out about around 100k threat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyingmoney View Post
    Don't you know the meaning of life?

Get born.
    Play WoW.
    Snort crack.
    Fuck bitches.
    Die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AverageForumTroll View Post
    And as a hunter, I'm almost 100% sure there's no cap on misdirection. Well no actual cap but theoretically, you only have 4 seconds of threat transfer and reliably you'd only get out about around 100k threat.
    I'm still unsure if there is any point in misdirects anymore, especially in raids (unless the dps outgear the tank by say...20+ ilevels, but even then a golemblood pot + wings on the pull solves all those problems)

Quote Originally Posted by Splosion View Post
    I'm still unsure if there is any point in misdirects anymore, especially in raids (unless the dps outgear the tank by say...20+ ilevels, but even then a golemblood pot + wings on the pull solves all those problems)
    It allows the dps to go all out from the start because with plenty of misdirects the tank will already have a massive threat lead. If you go without misdirects you still have the chance that the tanks first big hits will be parried.

Deleted
    did the op mean "Mitigation" instead of misdirection? and remember misdiret threat disapears 30 seconds later so don't rely upon it but fter threat nerfs the point is moot for anything other than hunters doing the pull.