What would you wish for?

You have found a Genie.

And you have 3 wishes.

GO!!!

Edit: No wishing for more wishes haha can't believe i missed that
    Last edited by Greendog; 2011-09-25 at 03:12 AM.

makes me think of "wish for more wishes" or "wish that wishing for more wishes wasn't against the rules first" then infinite wishes.

if not, perhaps for a perpetual motion machine. I can imagine selling off that to scientists for a pretty penny.

I honestly don't think of this often, just thinking of things off the top of my head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted
    I would wish for the power to grant my own, infinite, wishes.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Do the wishes have any actual limitations aside from wishing for more wishes? Say for instance you want a million bucks and actually get a million bucks instead of dollars or what not, or if the genie isn't strong enough to grant the wish you want like enslaving the human race or some nonsense. If it doesn't have any actual limit, I would wish to be able to manipulate all forms of energy and matter in any way I please for one. The next wish would be to create separate realities for everybody so their wishes come true. I can't think of a third wish now, but oh well.

10+ Year Old Account
    More genies!

I would wish for a lot of snow this winter, I would wish for my cousins to free from their miserable last few years, and I would wish for extra motivation with my writing.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

I'd wish for the wisdom to guide myself and others through trials and tribulations, the courage to do the things I want to do with no regrets and utmost confidence, and the power to see my ambitions become a reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherfall View Post
    Do the wishes have any actual limitations aside from wishing for more wishes? Say for instance you want a million bucks and actually get a million bucks instead of dollars or what not, or if the genie isn't strong enough to grant the wish you want like enslaving the human race or some nonsense. If it doesn't have any actual limit, I would wish to be able to manipulate all forms of energy and matter in any way I please for one. The next wish would be to create separate realities for everybody so their wishes come true. I can't think of a third wish now, but oh well.
    Well your reading into it too much lol. You can wish for whatever you like (except more wishes) You only got 3 so use em wisely hehe