Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    In the neighbour's garage. Man that was an awkward morning.

Under a road sign, 5 towns over...missing my pants
    In a hotelroom...considering I found a skirt on the floor and someone was in the shower when I woke up...I assume Tequila was involved lol

10+ Year Old Account
    If you hit the train tracks you've gone to far.
    Woke up in my drafting class on the floor under one of the desks (not your average desk, very large hand made had a back panel so you couldn't see under it from the front of the room) but my teacher found me back there and told my next teacher that I was busying doing something really important and that I would miss her class. He was the best teacher ever, and not just for that example.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    3 meters up in a tree
    On a pile of warm steel bars
    Leaning on a broom

I don't understand you people who seem to think the bathtub is a strange place to sleep. I used to do that all the time back when I actually had a bathtub. I have yet to fall asleep in the shower, though.

In a park bench, but my town is small, around 20k people, so I didn't really worry, my house was like 15 mins away anyways...
    I just stopped drinking tequila...I miss tequila.

Sitting on the conter in the kitchen naked.

police station, front porch, my bed( got locked out of my house and decided to sleep on the porch, somehow woke up in my bed)
    Whether the world's greatest gnats or the world's greatest heroes, you're still only mortal!

Quote Originally Posted by Dethknell68 View Post
    In a hotelroom...considering I found a skirt on the floor and someone was in the shower when I woke up...I assume Tequila was involved lol
    And then a MAN comes out of that shower... right?

yea i know EXACTLY how that feels!

10+ Year Old Account
    Usually when i drink too much i wake up in strange places.... two of them were

1. Under my computer desk in my room with my pants half down and i lost the back of my phone somehow with the case still on it lol

2. Under one of my friends mothers bed (wtf?) lol

Fell asleep in a taxi woke up on a bus.....did not want details.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    while I was really drunk.

-woke up in a bathroom, lights were off, thought I was blind for over an hour. Freaked the f**k out.
    -woke up getting danced on by some random chick, she threw up, just missed me. Freaked the f**k out.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Outside when I was about 13-14. All the doors were locked, I have no idea how I got outside. I don't drink or take any drugs, and thankfully sleep walking is one sleep disorder I do not have. /shrug

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seolla View Post
    And then a MAN comes out of that shower... right?

yea i know EXACTLY how that feels!
    Yeah, careful who u pick up these days
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

Up at my friend's cottage I woke up curled on a fucking tree stump.

Same friend, at his house party, drank for the first time, woke up in the fucking field near the park next to a pile of my own puke.

Woke up in my own closet before.

At same friend's house I woke up sleeping in an armchair- like legs hanging off the arm rests and head laying on the other. Probably after a damn good night of gaming.

Woke up on the floor after falling out of bed.

Bench at a bus stop.

And gotta love waking up in the hospital after a night out drinking.

Oh also when I was in 3rd grade we went to some Dinosaur museum in Ottawa. We slept there too, I ended up sleeping in a fucking hole in the wall made out of stone, that was awesome.
    Last edited by Borfl; 2011-09-26 at 01:31 AM.

A street curb and on top of Petco

Ending it is all I fucking think about, that's the shit I think about
    All alone, bawling 'til my mothafuckin' eyes bleed

10+ Year Old Account
    On a night of hard drinking I was woken up by my friends beneath someone's car... then a friend led me into his room and left me to sleep on his bed. In the morning I woke up in his sister's bedroom laying on the floor.

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CryptFiend View Post
    A street curb and on top of Petco
    On top of Petco? How did you manage that?

Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    On top of Petco? How did you manage that?
    High Night skating... Nuff said

Ending it is all I fucking think about, that's the shit I think about
    All alone, bawling 'til my mothafuckin' eyes bleed

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm let's see...

- In a sports centre lying sideways in an armchair which was on top of a table and with my head in a recycle bin. (This was a school class thing so we were actually supposed to sleep at that sports centre, however the only memory I have is from a bar the evening before and to this day I have no idea how I got to the sports centre)
    - On the floor in my shower (the shower was luckily not turned on)
    - In a chair in front of someone else's computer at a LAN many years ago.
    - On the floor in some random dude's apartment (friend of a friend of a friend etc) with only my coat as a pillow. Very uncomfortable.

In front of a toilet with my arms wrapped around it, and I ended up getting woken up by my friend dads who made me walk home at like 3:00 in the morning when I was totally shit faced. Another time I feel asleep underneath my friends deck, him and I had been drinking with our buddies that night, and it was raining out, so we went under the deck because we didn't want to wake his siblings or parents. I ended up getting woken up by his dad though, and he told me to go sleep in the house. He wasn't even pissed, he probably figured he did the same shit at that age.

Kinda funny both memorable times of me falling asleep in strange places I got woken up by dads.
    Last edited by muto; 2011-09-26 at 07:52 AM.