Deleted

demo lock, moonwell chalice/dmc:v or rune of zeth/dmc:v

so i just started playing my lock again and switched to demo. since im getting close to revered with the avengers, rune of zeth or moonwell chalice (oh god those dailies again)

was also wondering about haste vs mastery, i assume at my gear level (not that high really, 370 or so), mastery would be best but i find i like haste more. yes i know there are plenty of threads about this which i did read, i just cant make up my mind. here is my lock if you guys have kind of advice or whatever

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Oldo/advanced

thanks

Moonwell Chalice is by far the best possible trinket for Demo Locks at the moment. With that being said, you want enough haste to get your Demon Form cooldown to 2 minutes, so it lines up with MWC. I'm not exactly sure what that number is, so you should play around with different levels of haste; I would start with about 8%.

Dmc:V And moonwell chailce in my opinion

Edit: Gosh darnit, someone beat me by 20 seconds.
    Cyner#1996

Chalice + volc. Just make sure you use the chalice before demon form, or your metamorphosis won't benefit from the mastery boost. I'm sure you already knew that though.

That being said however, Mastery on use, with a mastery passive trinket, I don't see why you would need rune of zeth, crit is the lowest rated stat for demo, and your chalice should be up by the time meta/demonsoul are off CD anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Priestion View Post
    Moonwell Chalice is by far the best possible trinket for Demo Locks at the moment. With that being said, you want enough haste to get your Demon Form cooldown to 2 minutes, so it lines up with MWC. I'm not exactly sure what that number is, so you should play around with different levels of haste; I would start with about 8%.
    You may want to re-phrase that.
    Haste doesnt affect the CD of Metamorphosis directly, so there isnt an exact number of haste.
    However more haste could mean more impending doom procs and therefor your CD will be shortened.
    In reality, just taking the haste that comes with the gear, without reforging/gemming/enchanting into it, will be enough to reduce your CD to 2min or close.

MWC is by far the best demo trinket and Meta + MWC should always be lined up. Wait for eachothers CD if needed, but use MWC before Meta. Meta snapshots your stats at the the time activated, so activating MWC after Meta will have no effect on the Meta.

Im not sure tho... if you already read all those threads which all claim the same, why would you expect something different here?

Deleted
    alright then, guess i'll have to do the dailies all over again

another question, till i get mwc, would theralion's mirror be better than the tb trinket (cant remember the name)?. even tho i'll have to wait for it to proc before popping meta/dg

Quote Originally Posted by Illunis View Post
    Chalice + volc. Just make sure you use the chalice before demon form, or your metamorphosis won't benefit from the mastery boost. I'm sure you already knew that though.

That being said however, Mastery on use, with a mastery passive trinket, I don't see why you would need rune of zeth, crit is the lowest rated stat for demo, and your chalice should be up by the time meta/demonsoul are off CD anyway.
    !!!!! Vaër !!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tuscar View Post
    alright then, guess i'll have to do the dailies all over again

another question, till i get mwc, would theralion's mirror be better than the tb trinket (cant remember the name)?. even tho i'll have to wait for it to proc before popping meta/dg
    i wouldn't recommend using Theralions mirror it is veeery unreliable and imo it is more trouble than it's worth.
    As said before Volcano and MWC are the best.