Deleted

T13 Shadow 4 piece set bonus

Shadow, 4P -- Your Shadowfiend and Shadowy Apparitions have a 100% chance to grant you 3 Shadow Orbs each time they deal damage.

Time to start raiding on my shadowpriest.

This just can´t go live....

this is by far the best andmost op bonus
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    Shadow, 4P -- Your Shadowfiend and Shadowy Apparitions have a 100% chance to grant you 3 Shadow Orbs each time they deal damage.

Pretty sure spriests are OP already, mine is much less geared than my ele sham, but does very good damage still. Only 370i, but did so much dmg on beth that he would have ranked 3rd on the dps list for ele shaman.

Shadowfiend go, ms*3 mb lololol

Why do people keep calling this bonus OP? Unless you just have terrible luck, odds are you're getting 1-2 orbs between MB cooldowns as it is. When you're using Shadowfiend, he's gonna attack at least 3-4 times in between MBs, which, at 3 orbs per hit, turns into...3 orbs, because that's the cap.

There's so many wasted orbs with this bonus, that 4pc T12 is miles better.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    It still doesn't matter if you have the 3 orbs and your CD is not available yet.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post

How exactly did you miss the 10 page thread already about the set bonus right at the top of the Priest forums?

Also test first, QQ later.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

mind spike is empowered by shadow orbs too, so we might find ourselves spamming spike/mb during shadowfriend!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGunned View Post
    mind spike is empowered by shadow orbs too, so we might find ourselves spamming spike/mb during shadowfriend!
    Wow i didn't think of that, that would be amazing

and thinking about it now it makes sense that they would do that to change up dps and you wouldnt just be overwhelmed with orbs that you dont use

Please dont start or use another thread for this. Check about 2 post down and youll find

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...13-set-bonuses.
    Agreed. Closing this.--Kel
    Last edited by Kelesti; 2011-09-26 at 12:35 PM.