Thread: HDTV - Samsung

HDTV - Samsung

Heya guys, My hd tv I turned off a few nights ago after a sesh of blackadder.

I turned it back on and the tv just blinks.... the red power light just keeps blinking, nothing will stop it. Is it at the end of it's run? Or do I have to get it serviced? Anyone had the same problem?

Any advice would be hugely accepted.

Tried turning it on and off, i.e. removing and re-inserting the power contact? I have to ask, people somehow tend to forget it surprisingly often.

Yes, I have, I left it for five minutes, same problem.
    I have a hunch maybe its the HD connectivity, but I tried turning it on, even without the HD cable inserted.

I had a similiar issue with my Samsung HDTV.It kept blinking for a while before starting prolonging its startup. After a while, it stopped starting whatsoever.I had to turn it in for repairs, because the ignition-equivalent was bust.I'd do more research for you, but I really got to split. I'll fill in more tonight :|

Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    I had a similiar issue with my Samsung HDTV.It kept blinking for a while before starting prolonging its startup. After a while, it stopped starting whatsoever.I had to turn it in for repairs, because the ignition-equivalent was bust.I'd do more research for you, but I really got to split. I'll fill in more tonight :|
    Thanks Tetris! Im going to phone samsung contact tomorrow, see whats up.