It's easy to identify the problem here: your team is not reducing pressure. Let's do a check list:
1. Monk always has 3 orbs near the ele for him to eat when monk get's CCed
2. Shaman is not using healing stream on cooldown, but it's using it for pressure/cc on monk
3. Demonic gateway is always down, and the shaman prevents the enemy team from interrupting warlock at the start of the game
4. Monk is abusing grapple weapon, using disable between shockwaves, and using para against incoming cc
5. Team isn't always going for a kill on the most viable target (catching a player in a bad position, not just in terms of location, tends to work better except for special cases like warlocks)
Assuming you do all this, the most likely explanation is that you're not usin EM enough. Yes I know, EM seems too weak to respond to a melee cleave, but it's really not. Keep spammin chi brew AND avert harm (melee cleaves won't switch to you 90% of the times). And while we're here, you are aware that spammin soothing mists is better than channeling it right? It's higher hps and chi generation, and should be done every time you can in order to pool chi for another EM right away. You'll end up with LOADS of mana tea, so make sure you spam mana tea as well, there are still players who think they can interrupt it and lock you.