Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by uggorthaholy View Post
    I don't care about looks, I care about functionality, and recommend as such. Which is why I recommend the HAF 912 as a mid tower case most often. It looks awkward, but for a mid tower has great spacing, dust filters, good fan support, and decent cable management.
    Don't forget that it's cheap as well! That was kind of what I meant with my comment (I didn't want to bash the great advice you gave), if you recommend that case for example and OP thinks it looks cool he shouldn't be discouraged if someone tells him that it looks awful.

Umm, the Storm Scout isn't particularly cheap from what I've been seeing. Not expensive either, but the pricedifference between it and distinctly higher quality isn't that massive.

Quote Originally Posted by Porkitozh View Post
    The case is fine. I think that the reason why people suggest other cases is because they have different taste, don't listen to what others think looks good because they're not the ones that are going to have it in their room for 5 years.
    I just built a computer into a storm scout. I like it, its plenty sturdy and quite easy to move due to the top design. The big fan on top and front/rear provide good airflow right out of the box and you have the ability to add more. It is a little on the big size for a mid case but there's plentiful room inside to avoid conflicts between heatsinks/GPU and memory. No accessibility issues here. I threw a red light strip over the window and it looks very sweet, could use another down the front alongside the window.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    Umm, the Storm Scout isn't particularly cheap from what I've been seeing. Not expensive either, but the pricedifference between it and distinctly higher quality isn't that massive.
    We were talking about the HAF 912 which is $30 cheaper than the Scout

Ah, sorry. It can get a little confusing what case we're talking about sometimes.

Alright, I guess I'll just stay with scout until the day I'm gonna order. If it's still out of order, I'll change to HAF.

Btw, think I should add a fan or two? Thinking about adding 1x 200mm and 2x 120 mm if I get the HAF one.

Maybe add another 120mm to the scout just in case?