Deleted

Opt-in bound on account achievements and Bound on Account items.

<This was wrongly posted in a wrong forum and lost. Posting properly here>

I believe I have found a solution on Bind on Account things that are "consistency" friendly.

If it was possible to merge all your achievements from all your characters, with achievement having a notice "done with char <char name>", would you do it? Notice it would be optional and if one asks for an achiv and an alt links it, he will noticeably see that "it was done with char <main char name>".

Also, I believe all vanity items in the game should be Bound on Account, those silly doll trinkets that transform you, and why not, all pets and all mounts.

This way I will enjoy a game that is about ME and not the fictional characters.

Sure the fictional characters make the story but after a point we do not work for them, we play a game.

Also, there is no problem in raiding consistency since only non-Stats items would be bound on account. This way you would not be able to get items with a Warrior and then send them to a priest for raiding. Because that way you'd distort consistency in the game because you may not know how to play the priest.

Deleted
    I'd do it, honestly. Don't see the harm, although it might damage the immersion in your characters and the game a tad - less RP in your MMORPG. Neutral change, IMO. Would like to get my Phosphorescent Stone Drake on more characters though

(2nd day of Cata, sleep dep, hey, a dragon I can ride! Spend 3 min realising I need to turn around to hit it... yeah. total fluke, but it bugs the farmers on my server )