Deleted

2.8 glad warrior tests protection elemental 2v2!!

Some fun games recorded earlier as Ele prot at low mmr with a m8s alt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJORMNCimp0

www.youtube.com/ayraswag

If you would like to see more or a diff type/arms etc feel free to say

Like and subscribe!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm... never thought about using the ol' 2 set bonus's again,

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...c%C3%A9/simple
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Silence/simple
    Sergeant of the Master Sergeants, Most Important Person of Extreme Sergeants, To The MAX!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SilenceDHEU View Post
    Hmmm... never thought about using the ol' 2 set bonus's again,
    Works like a treat currently making my prot crit movie seen 60k + quite alot like for a bg crit video or for bgs the 2 set realy does shine once buffs start stacking up

Deleted
    What exactly was the point of the first two games against that hunter/DK(?)? I honestly don't get it. First you trinket a scatter and reflect a trap by running over it like 3 seconds after it's down, on the second one you don't even reflect it, you just trinket scatter and intercept the hunter and then cut off into another game. What.

Only watched the first couple games, 2v2's far too boring, prot playstyle's also very dull and "fun" games with people going "shit did you see that fulmination" 10 times within 20 seconds aren't exactly my thing when it comes to PvP videos.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    What exactly was the point of the first two games against that hunter/DK(?)? I honestly don't get it. First you trinket a scatter and reflect a trap by running over it like 3 seconds after it's down, on the second one you don't even reflect it, you just trinket scatter and intercept the hunter and then cut off into another game. What.

Only watched the first couple games, 2v2's far too boring, prot playstyle's also very dull and "fun" games with people going "shit did you see that fulmination" 10 times within 20 seconds aren't exactly my thing when it comes to PvP videos.
    Well it wont be for everyone and it was only a fun vid made in a hour or so.
    Btw the 1st trap was reflected in 0.7 secs used a stop watch and 2nd one was also a spellreflect.
    I just included them because i had a few mail from the old vid on how i didnt get trapped.

10+ Year Old Account
    You posted the same thing yesterday. Consider this your warning: Don't start any more threads about your youtube videos.

You can update the current two you have, but don't create any more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE