Thread: Our class icon

10+ Year Old Account

Our class icon

should be this!

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    If this is a complaint on how "RNG dependent" you are then i'd suggest you try playing a fire mage or a frost dk before complaining... Paladins are no where near as RNG dependent as those other 2 class specs.

No no no, our class icon should be those lil Scrubbing Bubbles.

Deleted
    should jsut be magic 8 ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizendragon View Post
    If this is a complaint on how "RNG dependent" you are then i'd suggest you try playing a fire mage or a frost dk before complaining... Paladins are no where near as RNG dependent as those other 2 class specs.
    coming from a ret paladin with multiple top 10 world rankings....ROFL
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.

Deleted
    You, sir, have no idea. Bye!

Ret pally is without a doubt the most rng spec ever.
    Hi Sephurik

And then there's THIS asshole
    1% of the Heroes control 100% of the winrates
    #occupyantimage
    #occupynaturesprophet

I don't have a Mage, LOL Mages. I do have a frost DK. Nowhere near as dependent. My Frost DK has a 356 item level, and even without procs, can get the same dps as my pally.

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    No no no, our class icon should be those lil Scrubbing Bubbles.
    Bahahaha, yes. This.

And I thought the dice was because we're slick like that.

Funny I actually have an alt Frost DK that I raid FL HM's with.... no where near as RNG dependent.

Guess I have the right to complain huh???

And fire isn't RNG dependent, its crit dependent. This is why they rape on fights with crit buffs. Either way they have 2 other specs to DPS from.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Army of Me View Post
    you do realise that with probably equal amount of rng compared to dk/mage, a paladin can get nowhere near them in dps?
    This basically, and even though i am not into simcraft the parsecs evaluated by Blizz reinforce this opinion.
    My Youtube Channel | My Character | My Blog
    Steel your heart and your soul will shine brighter than a thousand suns. The enemy will falter at the sight of you. They will fall as the light of righteousness envelops them!

10+ Year Old Account
    If you actually believe this then I call bull shit on you ever having spent any serious time playing a ret paladin.

As is they are just as dependent on RNG (if not more so) as frost DK's & fire mages, except gear increases do very little to reduce the problem & its compounded by the fact that if those completely uncontrollable procs don't happen then you simply having nothing do do but wait in a deadzone for CD's to come back up.
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.

15+ Year Old Account

Sorry, not big on the QQ.
    Last edited by Krekko; 2011-09-26 at 09:09 AM.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krekko View Post

Sorry, not big on the QQ.
    Thanks so much i have been looking for that icon for ages. /salute.
    My Youtube Channel | My Character | My Blog
    Steel your heart and your soul will shine brighter than a thousand suns. The enemy will falter at the sight of you. They will fall as the light of righteousness envelops them!

Deleted
    that looks very similar to the shoulder pauldoon from the statue in SW keep.
    is there one with the eagle for the other shoulder somewhere?

Deleted
    Perhaps too detailed to use as a class icon but badass all the same.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Viglante View Post
    that looks very similar to the shoulder pauldoon from the statue in SW keep.
    is there one with the eagle for the other shoulder somewhere?
    There is not. The other class icons are;

And of course Paladin!
    Last edited by Krekko; 2011-09-26 at 06:45 PM.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

And of course, you can't get anything WITH them anymore.