Quote Originally Posted by Holidae View Post
    TNT CANCELLED LEVERAGE!!! FUCK TNT!!!
    They went about it in a real chickenshit way too. The series finale aired on Christmas Day, and it was only announced AS the series finale 4 days earlier, and only online, the commercials and the voiceover announcers for for the last episode were only listing it as the SEASON finale, rather than the series finale. Seriously, you're gonna end a show that has run 5 seasons and not make a mention of it even BEING the final ep other than a short article on the TNT homepage and a post on Facebook? Way to get former viewers(you know, people who might be curious about how it ends) to tune in, jeesh.

Quote Originally Posted by etubrutei View Post
    The Tv show Reaper gotta saw was one of the best tv shows iv ever seen just really sad that there will never be a season 3
    Todd and the book of pure evil aswell, be interesting to see if they can bring it back as a movie or picked up by someone else
    has to be one of the better shows ive seen in the last 5 years
    If everything I do is wrong then by god ill do it right

Top Gear UK
    How I Met Your Mother (up to season 4 + 6. The 5th, 7th and 8th can be ignored due to how beep beep beep terrible they are)
    Firefly
    Friends (Season 10 isn't that good, but still one of the sitcoms ever)
    M*A*S*H (arguably the best TV-show ever)
    House MD
    "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that".
    Bill Shankly
    "You're playing worse and worse every day and right now you're playing like it's next month".
    Herb Brooks

Dexter (Even though the new season kinda blew.. DRAMA /cough) and Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia is hands down.. the funniest show to watch LOL

Top Gear UK, yeah, idiotic ''Dancing of the <insert random thing here>'', ''Idols'' fucked up season 12... ffs, hate that Simon Cowell.
    Robin of Sherwood - 1980something. from the BBC, just loved that as a kid, no herpderpherpderp, shot you with an arrow, you still live crap, just good ol' deads. And pretty true to how things looked. Only sidenote... Season 3 was ... less.... but must be I loved Micheal Pread by then.
    I am the King of Rome, and above grammar.
    - Sigismund, Holy Roman Emperor

My Girlfriend did get Once Upon A Time Season 1 for christmas and I have started to watch it. Felt a little bit too girly for me at first but this serie is amazing. Time to get my hands on season 2 episodes

The Westwing
    Babylon 5
    Game of Thrones

---------- Post added 2013-01-06 at 01:17 AM ----------

And big Bang theory. damn nearly forgot

In No Order

Battlestar Galactica
    Farscape
    Peep Show (HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE THIS)
    Game of Thrones (Only because I am addicted to the books so much)
    Firefly
    Doctor Who
    Merlin
    | I5 2500k @ 4.3GHZ 1.33v | Corsair Veng. 1600 DDR3 | Corsair H60| Asus p8z68-v |
    | XFX R9 280x DD| CM Storm Enforcer | Corsair 750 Modular | Razer Naga Molten|

It seems I'm rather ecclectic...

US
    Suits
    Archer
    True Blood

UK
    Black Books
    Absolute Power - starring Stephen Fry, very funny series about a PR firm, only 2 seasons
    Miranda

Australian
    The Librarians
    The Glass House
    Good News Week

Game of Thrones
    Breaking Bad
    The Walking Dead
    The Newsroom
    The Big Bang Theory
    How I Met Your Mother

Fringe hands down best show I've ever seen, rewatching all seasons for the 3rd time now since S5 ended
    big bang theory
    how I met your mother
    Supernatural
    Sanctuary is decent aswell

I consider myself a seriesfreak and i have watched and am still watching many series. As I have seen many series its really hard to create any sort of top list since every serie is original in its own way and has at least one (or more) very good actors and great written plots/characters.

If I really had to call out the serie that made most impression on me then i would say : LOST. Allthought many people stopped after season 3, when only new questions got asked and you never really got an answer, I never did mind this at all and kept on watching. It is also the first 45min episode series I started to watch so I guess im a little biased, but I think its a really good show.

Other series that I think are just amazing are (i'm leaving funny sitcoms out of it):
    (lost), The walking dead, sons of anarchy, supernatural, six feet under, dexter, legend of the seeker, merlin, american horror story (yes both seasons!), game of thrones, Kyle XY, True blood, the vampire diaries, Fringe, Haven, Revolution, Breaking Bad, Hell on Wheels, misfits and the following.

And as for sitcoms goes:
    Friends (hands down my favorite), Go On, HIMYM, The new normal (this might actually turn out to be more funny then friends!), big bang theory, king of queens, 8 simple rules

Nimryas - EU-Kazzak ~ My youtube channel

Dexter
    Top Gear
    How I Met Your Mother
    Big Bang Theory

Those are the shows I follow atm.

My favorites at the moment, and I don't care that some of these are now off the air:

1. Sherlock (BBC). I can't wait for Season 3.
    2. A Game of Thrones
    3. Doctor Who
    4. Battlestar Galactica

I also enjoy watching old MASH reruns.

If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

Currently airing shows I'm following (or will follow when they go back on the air, anyway) in no particular order:

Comedy: Parks & Recreation, Community, Legit, Shameless, Louie
    Drama: Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Boardwalk Empire

Louie and Breaking Bad are probably the best of the bunch.

What I watch right now that's ongoing: walking dead, impractical jokers, sons of anarchy, the americans, dr who, hardcore pawn, full throttle saloon, boardwalk empire, shameless, big bang theory.

I had sugery last week so I have alot of free time right now. Have started to watch weeds and my god that show is amazing! Only watched one and a half season so far though

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    I had sugery last week so I have alot of free time right now. Have started to watch weeds and my god that show is amazing! Only watched one and a half season so far though
    First few seasons are good, starts to get beyond ridiculous later on
    Doug and Andy are always good for a laugh though
    If everything I do is wrong then by god ill do it right

Oh ok Doug is awesome!