Breaking Bad, Pawn Stars, Dexter, Mythbusters, Bizarre Foods, Game of Thrones

Two and a half men especially first seasons while charlie is there.

And mainly, The Mentalist - so freaking good.

Game of Thrones
    The Walking Dead
    Breaking Bad
    The Newsroom
    FaceOff
    The Following
    How I Met Your Mother
    Archer
    The Big Bang Theory
    House of Cards

I've got the following on my list of things to watch when I get a chance:
    - True Blood
    - Mad Men
    - Boardwalk Empire
    - Spartacus (season 2 and 3, seen B&S and GotA)

Any other suggestions?
    Last edited by Anshinritsumai; 2013-03-27 at 05:25 PM.

Game of Thrones (seriously can't wait for the S3 premiere on the 31st), and The Walking Dead...even though half way through the season seemed reallllllllllly slow and bored me, i still love it and i'll need to catch up to the current episodes again :x

My favorite tv show of all time is definitely FRIENDS.I have all the seasons (10) and play them every night.It is so funny and fullfill of comedy and madness.Another of my favorite shows is everybody loves Raymond.

So I am now looking for a new show to watch, I haven't really watched much television my whole life and actually recently got into watching TV shows online. I have currently caught up to Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead (both are amazing shows though I do prefer Breaking Bad to Walking Dead since S3 of Walking Dead has been pretty dull lately.) Since Breaking Bad's last season doesn't start till July I think and the last episode of Walking Dead is on Sunday I'm gonna need a new show to keep me occupied. Anyone have any recommendations for me? I would prefer a show that is still going on or at least will start up again soon so don't suggest LOST even though I have heard amazing things about it.

Quote Originally Posted by JeanJacket View Post
    So I am now looking for a new show to watch, I haven't really watched much television my whole life and actually recently got into watching TV shows online. I have currently caught up to Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead (both are amazing shows though I do prefer Breaking Bad to Walking Dead since S3 of Walking Dead has been pretty dull lately.) Since Breaking Bad's last season doesn't start till July I think and the last episode of Walking Dead is on Sunday I'm gonna need a new show to keep me occupied. Anyone have any recommendations for me? I would prefer a show that is still going on or at least will start up again soon so don't suggest LOST even though I have heard amazing things about it.
    Why not Lost? It will take you awhile to get through it and while it won't start up again it concluded so it's not really going to leave you wanting more anyway...

To answer your question though Dexter, Spartacus, Shameless, The Newsroom, Game of Thrones, Lost Girl, Continuum those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head that I eagerly await. Shows like NCIS and Criminal Minds are fun too but don't really have a big overarching plot to keep you really hooked.

Spartacus
    Supernatural
    Breaking Bad
    Stargate Sg-1 and Atlantis
    Star Trek: Voyager
    Lost
    Last edited by Taftvalue; 2013-03-27 at 12:38 AM.
    There is only one god and his name is Sargeras.

I plowed through House of Cards. Damn that show is good.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    Q: But who are the forum QQers going to QQ at now?
    A: They'll find another name and still miss the point that Blizzard designs as a collective.

Herald of the Titans icausewipes's Avatar
    in no real order.

dr. who
    burn notice
    torchwood
    ncis
    good wife
    archer
    after lately
    necessary roughness
    raw
    suits
    ghost in a shell - before toonami took it off the air.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrSaTHsHNsc
    Greatest Dr Who video ever made.

Field Marshal
    So just started watching Californication what a awesome show really funny and there are like so many hot girls in every episode it will blow ur mind....
    Just finished the show Banshee mixed opinions on it but would defently watch a season 2 if they continue it anyone else seen it?

My favorite shows are Lost, Wilfred, and Doctor Who

I also like The Walking Dead, Misfits, and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

The shows I watch and the ratings I would give them out of 10:

Arrow - 8.5
    Breaking Bad - 10
    Community - 8.5
    Dexter - 9
    Suits - 9
    The Big Bang Theory - 8.5
    The Office - 6.5*
    The Walking Dead - 9.5

*The Office seasons 1-7 I would rate 9.5, however I rated all the shows as they are currently so that's why it has a 6.5.

Justified is pretty good. Season two was the best so far - primarly because of the awesome Bennet clan.
    The current season have been decent with a few misses. Ron Eldard is great as a former mp, now a disillusioned drug addict with a sad smile. And Patton Oswalt makes me smile just by his appereance.

Californication have been a letdown this season imo. To many exaggerated characters, some of them go full retard and the rock theme isnt very convincing.
    Last season was one of my favorites so at least it dosnt seem like a overall deterioration

Justified is pretty good

Quote Originally Posted by JeanJacket View Post
    Game of Thrones. Get it now and watch both seasons before S3 begins on the 31st. It blows everything else on TV right now (and most TV of the past as well) away completely.
    Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

Quote Originally Posted by lzsg View Post
    Game of Thrones. Get it now and watch both seasons before S3 begins on the 31st. It blows everything else on TV right now (and most TV of the past as well) away completely.
    have to agree just spent the last 2 days watching s1 and s2 loved it

Quote Originally Posted by beuwulf View Post
    have to agree just spent the last 2 days watching s1 and s2 loved it
    agreed, I've already seen s1/2 three times and plan to marathon them against on saturday before s3 starts, can't wait!! still haven't checked out the books though

favorite shows of all time

1. Doctor who

2. Adventure time

3. Walking dead

4. Dexter

5. Regular show
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Hello all

So I am looking for a new tv series to watch, the following series I watched and really enjoyed, so I am looking for something similar:

- Game of Thrones
    - Dexter
    - Lost
    - Prison Break
    - Heroes
    - Chuck

I cant remember anything else atm.

Thanks