Page 5 of 120 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Good Guys - Jack Bailey(Colin Hanks) is a by-the-book detective whose habit of undermining himself has resulted in a dead-end position with the Police Dept. His partner Dan Stark(Bradley Whitford), a drunken, lecherous veteran hangs onto his job only because of one heroic act years ago.

I love this show but I fear Fox is going to nix it because Fringe will be in its place next season.

Deleted
    Just as Adrenz said, scrubs and that 70's show is two really awesome shows.

I'm glad that a lot of the shows that I love have shown up so far (Dexter, Arrested Development, Breaking Bad ..), but I'm surprised that no one has mentioned one of the worst and simultaneously best comedies around.

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Ice Road Truckers IRT
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Modern Family is quite funny. If you haven't watched it, I would highly recomend it. The preface is of a large 'new age' family, consisting of 3 smaller immediate families.

Jay is the patriarch of the whole gang. He has remarrried a beautiful Colombian women who is roughly his children's age. She has a 12 year old son, who acts much older than 12.

Jay's Daughter and her husband have kids (16 year old "cool girl daughter", 14 year old "smart girl" daughter, and 12 year old idiot son).

Jay's son, and his life partner are gay, and hysterical. They have just adopted a vietnamese baby.

The show is a sitcom, but with out the audience applause etc etc. It also follows the model of "The Office" showing mock interviews after certain scenes, giving some insight into the characters mind frames.

All in all its a politically incorrect, but good natured show. I like it.

30 Rock. The following clip is only a VERY small reason for why you should watch this show, ESPECIALLY if you liked Arrested Development.

30 Rock: Liz Lemon (Tina Fey) is the head writer for a popular sketch comedy show who must deal with her arrogant new boss Jack Donaghy (Alec Baldwin), a clinically insane new star named Tracy Jordan (Tracy Morgan), and numerous other doses of daily mayhem all while trying not to lose her mind.

Last edited by Nesingwary-Eliada; 2010-12-10 at 12:10 AM.

Hey guys i've been busy with cata and studying for finals so I will update the summaries and etc ASAP. Again thanks for contributing

10+ Year Old Account
    The Walking Dead... too bad the first season was only 6 episodes!

Deleted
    Burn Notice is the best show I watched. I do like these aswell;

Supernatural
    According to jim (Not running)
    Flight of the conchord
    Two and a half men
    Criminal Minds

Sorry for the delay on the updates, been busy with cata, work and finals lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hinoru View Post
    I'm glad that a lot of the shows that I love have shown up so far (Dexter, Arrested Development, Breaking Bad ..), but I'm surprised that no one has mentioned one of the worst and simultaneously best comedies around.

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
    This. Minus the part about the worst, this. Always Sunny always makes me laugh.

Deleted
    Currently watching and/or have watched: 24, Californication, Dexter, FlashForward, Fringe, Glee, Hawaii Five-O, House, Lost, Nikita, No Ordinary Family, The Big Bang Theory, The Event, The Walking Dead.

Sons of anarchy
    Chuck
    Dexter
    Breaking Bad
    Burn Notice
    Fringe
    Bones
    The mentalist
    Eureka
    Merlin (UK)

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    The sopranos is probably the best show i've seen

Deleted
    Bones
    The Sopranos
    Rome
    Bones
    Chuck
    How I Met Your Mother
    Bones
    Dexter
    The Boardwalk Empire
    The Walking Dead
    Bones
    The Big Bang Theory
    Fringe

Did I forget something? Oh yeah, Bones. I wuv Bones <3

I didn't see this one mentioned, so I'll recommend it.

Prison Break - follows a genius engineer whose brother is tried, and sentenced to death for murder. The protagonist deliberately gets sent to prison with his brother in order to break him out and save his life. Nothing is what it seems and there are a lot of mind games and manipulation. First season is great imo, second is also pretty good, but the third and fourth seasons are mediocre.

Deleted
    Forgot my old account which is annoying but oh well >>

On topic though, i can't believe no one has mentioned Farscape yet. Even if you don't like Sci-fi shows it is in my opinion worth a watch.

It's from the late 90's/early 00's though so they don't show it on the TV much anymore but you can catch it on FX in the UK or alternatively just buy the complete box set for around 60 quid.

Peaceee.

[TV] Best Shows

What is the best tv show you have seen i will start it off.

Walking dead.

7. Don't Spam Titles. We all like to talk about our favorite and least favorite titles, but try to add to the discussion with explanations when possible rather than just posting the title.
    Last edited by Mijen; 2011-01-04 at 08:24 AM.

[TV] Good Tv-Series

heey all

beside that i play WoW i like to watch Tv series
    and now i am almost done with some of my dvd boxes i dont know what serie(s) are good or not and i would like to
    start a other serie(s)

i watched/watching

Dexter
    The big bang theory
    Entourage
    House m.d
    The unit
    Californication
    Spartacus The blood And The sand

i like all the genre except those horror/creepy things with lots and lots of darkness.

so my question is what are good tv series

thanks in advance

Get Smart
    Mork and Mindy
    Bewitched
    Dukes of Hazzard
    Macgyver
    Knight Rider
    Airwolf

Argue as you will but these are all awesome shows. =D