Just started watching Luther on Netflix. Best TV related decision I've made in quite some time; I'm quite proud of myself for this one. I highly recommend it.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

10+ Year Old Account
    Penny Dreadful has been a surprise treat. I'd highly recommend it. Eva Green is acting her ass off in it. Episode 5 "Closer Than Sisters" was one of the best tv episodes I've ever seen. Really stellar on all levels.

Think I'm going to watch Fargo this weekend. Now that it's over I can binge it. Loved the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenFuse View Post
    Penny Dreadful has been a surprise treat. I'd highly recommend it. Eva Green is acting her ass off in it. Episode 5 "Closer Than Sisters" was one of the best tv episodes I've ever seen. Really stellar on all levels.

Think I'm going to watch Fargo this weekend. Now that it's over I can binge it. Loved the movie.
    How "horror" is it?

Finally got around to watching Parks & Recreation from season 1 through the previous season.

It's pretty funny. Especially Chris Pratt, Aubrey Plaza, and Nick Offerman. Nick Offerman as Ron Swanson is just....that's the man I want to be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rick and Morty is great.

Theres a new show that just started called Legends. It has Sean Bean (boromir from LoTR) & game of thrones. It surprised me how good it was, not your typical procedural. Reminded me of a cross between Doll House and Castle / Homeland.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    So I just watched the most psychologically intense scene ever. Kevin Bacon and James Purefoy just sky rocketed in my favorite actors list to easy top 5.
    I can only highly recommend The Following to EVERYONE. The one scene from last nights episode is absolutely freaking intense. A must watch for TV fans.
    Maybe my second favorite scene in a TV show ever after Tyrion's trial.

The Originals is amazing. It's nothing like the ship-based Vampire Diaries. It's good ol' witches, werewolves and vampires duking it out for supremacy. It has plenty plot twists and action scenes and the actors are top class.

- - - Updated - - -

Walking Dead----------Can't go wrong with 14million viewers each episode. You're an idiot if you haven't checked this out by now.
    The Walking Dead is popular because americans get a boner for zombies and guns.

From an objective point of view it's a show with a shitton of filler that mostly has relevant episodes in its openings and finales, to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    The Originals is amazing. It's nothing like the ship-based Vampire Diaries. It's good ol' witches, werewolves and vampires duking it out for supremacy. It has plenty plot twists and action scenes and the actors are top class.

- - - Updated - - -

The Walking Dead is popular because americans get a boner for zombies and guns.

From an objective point of view it's a show with a shitton of filler that mostly has relevant episodes in its openings and finales, to be honest.
    TWD is more of a character drama than anything else. Some people think that if it doesn't have a lot of action then it's filler though. There is occasionally episodes with no character development or action but not many.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and on topic, just got caught up with Silicon Valley. That show is hilarious

Twd is 80% drama 19% filler and rest's action. I can't even recall the last fight. ( when kai got captured in autumn?? ).

The originals is packing so much action it's crazy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looooove Arrow.

My fiance and I watch a lot of shows, but I'm not going to list everything (I hope).

Current shows:

Superhero-y shows:
    Arrow---------------------------------- Started off weak, but it's getting better and better. Good show
    Flash----------------------------------- Started off fun but I find it cringy at times, I find Iris really annoying and Barry should move on.
    Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.---------------- Started off as meh but got really awesome. I like how it ties into the Marvel movies.
    Marvels Daredevil-------------------- It's super good. Brings the whole superhero show to a next-level.
    Gotham-------------------------------- Kinda 50/50 to me. The show is about Jim Gordon but they keep showing me Alfred and Bruce.
    Marvels Agent Carter----------------- Only watched 3 episodes so far but it's fun.
    iZombie-------------------------------- I love this show! It has a comicy vibe but not about superheroes.

Comedy:
    Brooklyn nine nine-------------------- Super funny. Great cast and chemistry.
    Fresh off the boat--------------------- Funny, especially if you know about the culture difference between the west and China.
    Goldbergs------------------------------ About A family in the 80's and how they deal with their overprotective mother.
    Jane the virgin------------------------- This is super funny. The narration inbetween and the whole supernovela vibe is great.
    Last man on earth-------------------- The most cringy show I have ever seen.
    Man seeking woman------------------ The weirdest show I have ever seen.
    New Girl------------------------------- Fun cast, Schmidt and Winston are awesome.
    Black-ish------------------------------- Black family where father sees racism everywhere.
    Big Bang Theory----------------------- Fun 20 minutes every friday.
    2 broke girls--------------------------- Lots of sex jokes. I like Max but I hate Caroline.
    Happyish------------------------------- Just started but funny. Looks like a more intelligent comedy show.
    Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt--------- Fun show! Love the intro song. Girl gets freed from a bunker after x years and tries to live in New York.

Fantasy and SF:
    Once upon a time---------------------- I love this. Fairy tales in real world.
    Game of Thrones---------------------- No need to explain.
    Supernatural--------------------------- Should have stopped after season 6 imo but it's still a good show.
    Walking Dead-------------------------- Some good episodes and some really weak. But overal a good watch
    Vampire Diaries----------------------- Season 1 was a bit of a love story. It's a great show tbh but people stop too soon. Just stick with it. It's NOT Twilight.
    Originals-------------------------------- Spin off from Vampire Diaries. Also awesome. But watch Vampire Diaries first for a backstory about the cast.
    Grimm---------------------------------- Show about the darker side of fairy tales. It's great.
    Outlander------------------------------- Timetravelling woman in Scotland. It's suuuuuuper slow at start but I like it.
    The 100--------------------------------- Love this show! Just watch if you like SF and post apocalyptic worlds.
    The messengers------------------------ Just started. Not sure yet but it looks fun.
    Sleepy Hollow-------------------------- Must see if you like history, fantasy, mistery, action, comedy etc.
    Teen wolf------------------------------- The name implies it's a teenager show, but it's super good tbh. Dylan O'brien's (maze runner) shows amazing action in s3.
    Penny Dreadful------------------------- Horror show with amazing acting. Much beter than American Horror Story.

Drama, Crime:
    Greys anatomy------------------------- 10 seasons but still good. Character growth is great to see.
    House of cards------------------------- Great show!
    Scandal--------------------------------- Great show too!
    How to get away from murder-------- Great show three!
    Scorpion-------------------------------- Show about super intelligent people teaming up to work FBI cases. It's fun and you learn a thing or two.
    Hannibal-------------------------------- This is so good, lots of mindfucks. They make eating people look delicious.
    Orange is the new Black-------------- Fun!
    Orphan Black--------------------------- British show about cloning and science. I like it.
    Sherlock-------------------------------- The BBC one with Cumberbatch. Only 3 episodes per season.
    True Detective------------------------- Really great actors. Very good show.

Something I can't explain:
    Galavant-------------------------------- Vinnie Jones singing. Just watch.

Completed shows but I think they're great too:
    Almost Human------------------------- SF. Cancelled after one season sadly.
    Buffy----------------------------------- No need to explain
    Angel----------------------------------- No need to explain
    Heroes--------------------------------- Superheroes without capes.
    Legend of the Seeker----------------- One of the better fantasy shows tbh!
    Merlin---------------------------------- Love it!
    Parenthood----------------------------- Great drama about general life.
    Pushing Daisies------------------------ Really original comedy show. It's weird but that makes it great.
    Breaking bad--------------------------- Everyone thinks it's the greatest show in the world. Overrated imo, it's great but Walter White is a douchebag.
    Crazy ones----------------------------- If you like Robin Williams watch this.
    Surviving Jack------------------------- Family in the 90's. It was so funny but cancelled after one season sadly.

It surprises me that greys can still pull reactions out of me after 11 years. Probably the best aging show i've seen.

Twd is 80% drama 19% filler and rest's action. I can't even recall the last fight. ( when kai got captured in autumn?? ).

The originals is packing so much action it's crazy.
    If you can't remember the last fight you either have a very poor memory or you're not watching the show. We are talking about Walking Dead right?

Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    If you can't remember the last fight you either have a very poor memory or you're not watching the show. We are talking about Walking Dead right?
    No. Obviously not. Does The Walking Dead have a character named ''Kai'' ?

No. Obviously not. Does The Walking Dead have a character named ''Kai'' ?
    No but you were just talking about The Walking Dead and I referred to it as TWD. What is TWD then?

Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    No but you were just talking about The Walking Dead and I referred to it as TWD. What is TWD then?
    He meant TVD I think (vampire diaries). There's a Kai in that.

Firefly and if it counts Transformers!!