Deleted

Safarie's Character Relationship page

Hey all here all of my characters relations, fill in the form that is showed down here and i will update it or just pm me when u posted.

Code:
    Your character:
    My character: 
    Category:
    Brief History: (of the relationship - how they met, how it went, any notable events between them, etc)
    Any Extra Information:

Samone Dawnbringer

Good

Friends: Aland Wood
    Comrades:
    Lover

Bad

Enemy's:
    Disliked:

Voléria Dawnrunner

Good

Friends:
    Family:

Lover:

Bad

Enemy's:
    Disliked:

Valine Dawnreaver

Good

Family: Sianne Dawnreaver (Sister)
    Friends:
    Acquaintance: Farah Wood, Arcturis
    Comrades:
    Lover:

Bad

Disliked:
    Enemy:

Sianne Dawnreaver

Good

Family:Valine Dawnreaver (Sister)
    Friends:
    Comrades:
    Lover:

Bad

Disliked:
    Enemy:

Victor Patson

Good

Family:
    Friends:
    Comrades:
    Lover:

Bad

Disliked:
    Enemy:
    Last edited by mmoc7b201a41d6; 2011-12-12 at 07:32 AM. Reason: added characters

10+ Year Old Account
    Your character: Samone Dawnbringer
    My character: Aland Wood
    Category: Friends
    Brief History:
    They fought along side each other more than a few times against the Lich King and his scourge in the frozen reaches of Icecrown. When she was still a recruit on one of her first missions Aland rescued her from a group of scourge. Her determination not to give up in the face of overwhelming odds is what first sparked their friendship. So may have been young (for her race) and not all that experienced with wielding the Light at the time but her determination is what convinced him that she could be a great paladin, and maybe a friend even after this war. He taught her what he could during their time together in Icecrown. Over many missions this bond only strengthened when they learned of each other's reason for coming to join the Crusade and the fact that they both carried blades from their fathers.

Any Extra Information: Really what first sparked their friendship was her eyes. They reminded him deeply of his daughter and thus why he truly went in to save her. Samone doesn't know this but Aland thinks she is just like what his daughter would of ended up like. A happy paladin eager to help others and of course carrying her father's blade always. He may not show it overly but she is one of the few people that he would be glad to die protecting. But while he does think of her like this he hid behind a mask of uncaring and was rather straightforward and sometimes impatient with Samone. She undoubtedly saw through this guise on more than one occasion, mainly because he always continued to help her.

Deleted
    Added more characters

10+ Year Old Account
    Your character: Valine
    My character: Farah Wood
    Category: Acquaintance
    Brief History: Met while working for Umbrus in a heist in Stormwind.
    Any Extra Information:

Your character: Valine
    My character: Arcturis
    Category: Friend/Acquaintance
    Brief History: (of the relationship - how they met, how it went, any notable events between them, etc) : Worked together to steal crucial information from Stormwind Officials. Shared stories about their dreams, future plans and family.
    Any Extra Information: Valine thinks he's hot ( )