Poll: Favourite Street Fighter Character

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Who's your favourite Street Fighter character

Haven't seen one up so I'll make one

Gotta be ken for me ^_^

Characters from Street fighter 2 only as there are too many from the other games
    Last edited by mmoc5b19c0f1fd; 2011-09-26 at 12:01 PM.

Akuma in SF3 Third Strike. Dat Killing Moon BGM = jizz in my pants.

Deleted
    Dictator Bison

Deleted
    Akuma is an awesome char, OP as crazy but awesome nonetheless ;D

10+ Year Old Account
    Ryu, definately one of the easiest/best charecters, Honestly..Ken dosen't even begin to COMPARE to Ryu, Ryu is just the whole reason Street Fighter exists, my favorite char, the strongest I have. Definately my fav, enjoying beating everyone in SF3:Third Strike OE with him.
    Howay the lads!

Deleted
    Bob Saget. Wait...

Deleted
    A draw between Ryu and Chun-Li. :P

No Cammy? Gameplay wise I like Seth and Cammy the best. But storywise I like Akuma, Ryu, Gouken and Bison the best

Ryu followed closely by Cammy.

Dhalsim and Blanka. Really enjoy the firey indian guy and the green monster which would be best described with a comment from shannox "go for their throat" XD

was always a ryu fan

Deleted
    A tie between Zangief and Blanka... People generally don't know how to react to my fighting style when I use these two

10+ Year Old Account
    Was always a massive Vega fan, playing him just seemed to have everything move at double time.

Not to mention he could climb the cage on his own stage being an absolute win move for showing off.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Deleted
    Chun-Li.....my first virtual crush.....those legs...omg

And I always hated beating her up with other characters.

I'm a huge Dudley fan. To choose from the polls though, Vega is my second or third favorite.

Donatello, wait no, Law, wait no, Sub-Zero, damnit no, umm..Mike Tyson...wait..

JP, Ryu. I played him or Ken all the time back when it was only played in the arcade. My older bother used to take me to the mall all the time to play SF, great memories.

---------- Post added 2011-09-26 at 11:06 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
    Chun-Li.....my first virtual crush.....those legs...omg

And I always hated beating her up with other characters.
    She's got legs like my wife.

She played soccer and field hockey in HS/College and was also a gymnast for 9 years.

One of the reasons I was so attracted to her lol. I'm high on pain meds right now sry.

Out of the possible choices, I would go with Ken. However, I like Karin, Akuma, and Sagat better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wheres Fei Long?? He's my favorite one but from the choices ill just say Ryu its too hard to decide from Guile, Dhalism and Ryu.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Deleted
    CAMMY, WHERE'S CAMMY!? I voted for Chun-Li in the meantime. If I'm choosing on a gameplay perspective though :3 It has to be Sagat.