Thread: New season

New season

When the new season comes out are both conquest and honor points reset?

If they both reset, if you buy something right before the new season, and then after it has started can you trade them in for a refund to get a jump on getting the new gear?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    i bet for december
    are you dumb? he didnt ask that

OT: It will probably be like previous season. Your conquest points will be converted into honor points, and you will be able to buy the ruthless weapons/armor for honor points (they will not reset). But if you have for example 3500 honor points and 2000 conquest, then when you log back in when the season starts, you will have 4000 honor ptns and no conquest ptns (the other 1500 conquest ptns will be converted into money)

hope this helped

sorry, no dumb, just drunk

The Conquest points that you have will be converted to Honor points. You won't be able to buy something with Conquest points just before the servers shut down and trade those items back for Conquest points. There's usually a week (?) or so in between seasons anyway.

What I'm not sure of is wether or not you'll be able to go over the 4k Honor cap when Conquest points are converted.

10+ Year Old Account
    As has been the case in every previous season, Blizzard will announce the specific details concerning honor and conquest points when the time comes.

Until then, there's nothing to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE