Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

If the Ghost Mounts are the 120-150 award ...

... I will likely pitch a tanty. That's right, you heard me. A tanty. As soon as I saw that I felt the horrific feeling settle over me "Is that what I'll have been working and hoping for"? Another B-average mount for hoarding mounts that look far cooler? I am hoping on every hope that we get the Beryl Fire Hawk that is in the files, but now I feel mightily apprehensive. Has anyone felt a little niggle in the back of their mind that "This could be the next mount achievement reward".

I get some people might think the mount is cool, and they are neat, but they're not 120-150 mounts worth of neat.

That thought didn't even occur to me, I figured they were from the Darkmoon Faire or something...

Quote Originally Posted by noteworthynerd View Post
    That thought didn't even occur to me, I figured they were from the Darkmoon Faire or something...
    Same. It's unconfirmed, so unknot your panties until we know for sure. Then you can flip your shit.

Ha, I would not be surprised in the slightest. And boy would it suck.

Wtb mount with celestial dragon model for next reward. It can even be the 150 reward! It'd be a lovely mount to work for!

Naa, mount achievement wouldn't have one for each faction.

Quote Originally Posted by iorcedurmother View Post
    You do know what the 100 mount reward is right?

For 100 mounts Alliance got a Blue Dragonhawk and Horde got a Red Dragonhawk

There's different colored dragonhawks for the 100 mount achievement. Blue for alliance, red for Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Uennie View Post
    they're not 120-150 mounts worth of neat.
    I seriously doubt they are mount count rewards.

i'd bet they are related to the darkmoon faire

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blue/Red Dragonhawk says hi 100 mount achievement grants a blue dragonhawk for alliance players, and a red dragonhawk for horde players

Getting the spectral gryphon as alliance and spectral wyvern as horde doesn't seem unrealistic. I hope not, since there's so many other cool possebilties, but it doesn't seem unrealistic we'll get spectral gryphons/wyverns for the next mount achievement.

I for one am just hoping we'll actually get a new mount achievement, as I'm up to 122, and it's getting annoying to try to get more, when there's no reward in sight

i dont even think that the dragonhawk mount is worth the effort :>

Quote Originally Posted by Ghul View Post
    i dont even think that the dragonhawk mount is worth the effort :>
    its not ;(

i'm at like 120 but that beryl firehawk would totally give me motivation to farm for more rare drop mounts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uennie View Post
    ... I will likely pitch a tanty. That's right, you heard me. A tanty. As soon as I saw that I felt the horrific feeling settle over me "Is that what I'll have been working and hoping for"? Another B-average mount for hoarding mounts that look far cooler? I am hoping on every hope that we get the Beryl Fire Hawk that is in the files, but now I feel mightily apprehensive. Has anyone felt a little niggle in the back of their mind that "This could be the next mount achievement reward".

I get some people might think the mount is cool, and they are neat, but they're not 120-150 mounts worth of neat.
    Why would there be a 150 reward before the next expansion?
    They don't look remotely cool enough to qualify. They're probably DMF or new TB rewards.

I would hate it as much as I hatted getting Flameward Hippogryph from the molten front dailies. I mean, we have to capture fire hawk eggs and hatchlings, we even get to bomb from an adult one and then raiders are the ones that get them. It is like doing netherwing or Sha'tari Skyguard dailies and not getting their mounts.

Unless horde gets gryphons and alliance gets wyverns, then, I would gladly accept them.

oh god please no. the red dragonhawk was bad enough, hadn't blizz learned from that?
    give us collectors a better mount! by having 150 mounts you're pretty much assured to have at least 5 more awesome mounts than an invisible version of the first flying mount you can get...

15+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, these mounts aren't really awesome imo. The achievement mounts should be awesome and special and nice looking.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

How can you not like the Red/Blue Dragonhawk? Seriously? some people have some bad taste let me tell you. The 125/150 mount reward will proabably be something else

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    How can you not like the Red/Blue Dragonhawk? Seriously? some people have some bad taste let me tell you. The 125/150 mount reward will proabably be something else
    I wouldn't hate the Dragonhawk if I played alliance, but as horde, I hated that our special 100 mount reward had it skin reused as one of our argent tournament rewards.