Combat robue for arena

I was wondering if Combat rogues are viable in arena 2's with another dps.....Was thinking of going Combat, but not sure, i hate sub

Other then a 8.6 second stun there damage sucks do not do it. Oh and the sprint is okay.

You'll get stomped. Learn Subtlety.

A lot more skill involved, but it pays off because you get to outplay scrubs once you learn.

Deleted
    You arent gonna get far im afriad >.<

As the dmg isent the best and mobility sucks. just everything for pvp

10+ Year Old Account
    As people said, you're probably not going to go anywhere in Arenas as Combat unless you're playing against the sucky teams or get carried. Hence why even though tank spec players can PvP, you almost never see a Combat Rogue in PvP at all; because you have the control, but no damage and mobility is not as up to par as Sub's is.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Not enough utility or mobility I think, unless combat has some way to open to a massive dps burst or set one up... other than that it would probably be really frustrating.

well the mobility isn't that terrible as some people make out. But yeah as most people said, you're not gonna get past 1800 unless you're being carried by some glad frost mage.

Could work nicely in 3vs3 if you are playing with a really good mage, 8second stun can screw people over and killing spree means you are unpeelable for 2.5 sec.

Not in 2s damage just isnt there, has some good control in 3s though, glyph revealing kindney is amlmost 9sec, follow that with a blind and a imp gouge/reopen cheap you have some major healer downtime.
    A man chooses, a Slave obeys. OBEY! - Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Deleted
    ofc you can wear a robe in arena, that it would happen to be a combat one is self explenatory

Deleted
    you can do combat in pvp however your basicaly similar to a ret pally in that you do avg damg except when killinmg spree/adren rush.
    you have mobility as you can generaly sprint every 30 seconds and the sprint will remove roots on you. however it's stil not as good as a shadowstep.

arena as combat desn't work against classes with pets as the pet will eat spree jumps and due to target swap also reset white hit timer during the jump.

killing spree can also be used as an "immune" as during the spree your immune to roots so a well timed spree can pre-empt a mages frostnova or the auto procing nova when their frost bubble fades if broken with spree you immune it. using the daze from white hits talent you don't need cripply posion and it also means you have a slow effect that can't be dispelled by most healers.

you however would probabl cap out at 1700ish as thats a bit higher than my 3's team ever went which was rsham/retpal/combat rogue back at the start of 4.2 i think. he had good burst and if timed with my pallies cd's ws some v nice burst but outside burst we both sucked only did avg damg