10+ Year Old Account

Looking for Judges for my next RP

I will soon be starting a RP involving the Gurubashi Arena. It will essentially be a Battle Talent Pageant. Fighters will be set against creatures and preform their most extrodinary skills to gain points and try to win the gold prize at the end. It is being hosted and sponsored by Captain Short John Mithril. These judges can be your own or brand new ones to fit the setting as you like. No need to have them written down.

The categories of judgement will be as follows:
    Style: 0/10
    Effectiveness: 0/10
    Creativity: 0/10
    Time: 0/10
    Judge's personal opinion: 0/10 --This one can be used for any purpose at all. Hate their race? Mark them down. Love their haircut? Mark them up. You will have free reign with this one.

In the event of a tie the reaction of the crowd will be the tie-breaker. Which will basically be a private decision between all the judges.

I am Looking for 1 more Judge.

Current Judges:
    Richard Fieldwright--(Nonfiction)(human)
    Voxxan--(Aramore)(troll)
    Grandmaster Archilios Lightspire--(Madgod)(blood elf)

If you require any extra information about being a judge or the Battle Talent Pageant just post in this thread or PM me. Otherwise all I require is a name and race of your judge. You may, of course, provide a link if the judge in question already has an established bio.

PS: Oh and also if you wish to be a judge and compete with another Character that is fine but you will have to completely separate the two and judge fairly with your judge. If you choose to do both I will be watching very closely ^.^
    Last edited by Nonfictionless; 2011-09-26 at 10:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Updated. Just looking for one more Judge now.