Tier 13 Ret Pally Bonus's.

WE all Know that ret pallys are a really RNG class. In my opinion the 2 piece set bonus,while the idea behind it is nice as in another spell that will generate Holy Power, But I rather that not be our Bonus, It doesn't make us any less of an RNG class. It doesn't fix anything it just contributes to the problems we already have. Thats my 2 cents. Would love other opinions from the rest of My fellow Ret pally players <3

Hey the more posts on this type of Situation and the more we complain maybe they'll change something, Kinda like when Mages complain and moan :P Maybe we'll receive the same treatment lol, But yeah i started reading that thread now. Just joined right now just because i saw the set bonuses

Except that this is a fan forum, so spamming threads on the same subject will not do anything but annoy people who come here regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by Dol View Post
    Hey the more posts on this type of Situation and the more we complain maybe they'll change something, Kinda like when Mages complain and moan :P Maybe we'll receive the same treatment lol,
    .......No.