gw2 vs wow pvp.... (not a troll)

i have been creeping on mmo and aj forums and it seems like alot of hardcore pvpers are displeased with the state of pvp right now (cant really blame them ,but not the point) and seem to be looking to gw2 to solve there problems. I have never played gw but from info on gw2 and pvp videos i have seen i feel their faith is misplaced. For all its flaws, i cant see another mmo who hasnt had the time to polish and thoroughly test its pvp formula over years to be able to hold a candle to wow pvp.

So basically im wondering if gw pvp can replace wow pvp cause if so im all for it. Im just curious if there are cc strings, stuns, etc, and does it work like arena. So im looking for more in depth details about pvp then there is in the gw2 thread we got going on.

guild wars 2 is quickly becoming one of my most anticipated games, but i do find the way they handled pvp to be disappointing. there's no world pvp, only designated arenas. though the massive scale 'guild wars' do sound pretty badass.

Well, GW2 isn't out is it? So we won't know until its released.

15+ Year Old Account
    We already have a GW2 thread, please post this there.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...The-One-Thread