Deleted

Earning g as JC (Question)

Good Morning to every1,after i saw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACfrgW4ESVw i lvled up JC,well i knew it makes u earn gold but hey wait thats awesome.Currently Elementium ore's are going 110g per stack @ AH,quite expensive,so should i spent time to lvl mining and farm ores or use pure AH for "saving time" ? (Usually ores are going like 70g per stack)

Deleted
    I think that depends on your server. If most of the gems sell fairly quickly/make you a profit I would definetly go with just buying them off the AH.
    If not all the gems sell really well or maybe don't even sell I would go mine them myself so I don't make a loss but still make a profit off the ones that do sell.

10+ Year Old Account
    farming ore takes to long imo, how much can you sell the green necks for and how much are the enchanting mats selling for on your server?

wait for either prices of ores to drop or enchanting mats to rise.
    Priest? What do you mean i'm a priest?
    I have dots, a pet and i can turn into a dark purple form with wings, i'm obviously a warlock!

Deleted
    Wait for the ore prices to drop. They tend to, especially if they are at 110g pr stack. I bought every single stack on my server for around 60-65g and prospected them, cutting the valuable ones, and just posting uncut greens etc. They actually sell really well (25-40g pr green uncut).

Deleted
    actually green uncut gems sucks @ my server. zephyrite sells like 3g each.. only red and purple one are like 40g each..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magkakos View Post
    actually green uncut gems sucks @ my server. zephyrite sells like 3g each.. only red and purple one are like 40g each..
    Just buy the cheap ones up. I did that myself. Then, a few days with JC dailies where ppl need uncut blue gems and you've made a profit.
    But yes, the red and purples ones sells for most.

110g a stack....damn.....i dont buy if its over 25g per stack on my server and wait till it drops to cca 18-20g which is usual price. I guess we have lots of bots :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dim View Post
    110g a stack....damn.....i dont buy if its over 25g per stack on my server and wait till it drops to cca 18-20g which is usual price. I guess we have lots of bots :P
    19-20g? seriously? ;p wtf, yesterday price dropped @ my server and it went like 60g per stack,i bought around 40 stacks,prospect,cut gems and im gonna check today my profit

On Silvermoon-EU Elementium goes for 12g , Obsidium 10.5-11.5 ://...On topic, unless you pair JC with Enchanting, its a long and dire story.

Jeez. 100g a stack? I guess the gem prices must be skyhigh as well.
    On my server, I don't buy them unless they are less than 25gold.
    Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.

Deleted
    Well gems @ my server cut are going around 120g exept greens/blue around 70/80

Quote Originally Posted by Magkakos View Post
    Well gems @ my server cut are going around 120g exept greens/blue around 70/80
    Then I guess you can still churn out a profit by buying them off the AH.

Some quick and quite possibly bad math -:
    Prospect one stack of elementium ore - on an average you get about 6 greens and 1 blue (I'm being pessimistic here)
    1 blue sells for 120g? - You've already made a 10g profit.
    Add the Selling price for 6 green gems - Thats about 60g.
    10 + 60 = 70g profit just from a single stack of elementium ore when you buy it from AH.

I combine JC with alchemy and I make a killing by transmuting my uncommon stones to rare stones and then cutting those rare stones into gems and posting them on the AH.
    Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.

Deleted
    usually is more like 4 greens 1 blue per 20 ores but yeh w/e,lemme ask,pyrite ores are like 120g per stack,its better to prospect those instead?

10+ Year Old Account
    Just played a bit with jc+alch 2 nights ago (took me 25 mins) and i was able to make 1.2k golds, mainly due to red gems.

Deleted
    Wow I wanna migrate to your servers. Elementium ore on my server is like 60+g per stack and cut blue quality gems are worth 10-30g, with the exception of inferno rubies which go for around 70-90g.

Green quality gems go for some silver to like 10g tops. I doubt it's worth it even if you have ench + jc on my server. Oh yeah dusts go for around 1g 20 silver aswell, so yeah they suck too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eDGe87 View Post
    Wow I wanna migrate to your servers. Elementium ore on my server is like 60+g per stack and cut blue quality gems are worth 10-30g, with the exception of inferno rubies which go for around 70-90g.

Green quality gems go for some silver to like 10g tops. I doubt it's worth it even if you have ench + jc on my server. Oh yeah dusts go for around 1g 20 silver aswell, so yeah they suck too.
    what? wtf ;p