Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Try Glacier. An absolutely beautiful area, though I prefer it in creative mode.

Quote Originally Posted by WaitingforSWTOR View Post
    As long as i remember, Minecraft seeds are 8 times the size of Earth. Keep traveling on a straight line, you will find landmass sooner or later
    That's all well and good in creative mode.
    In survival, you'd starve to death.

Quote Originally Posted by smashzu View Post
    That's all well and good in creative mode.
    In survival, you'd starve to death.
    When i ran out of food it only took me to half of my health then stopped, i've never died from not eating.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just tried 'Vuhdrakkon' minus quotations. It is incredibly mountainous, various caves in the mountains, Iron near spawn in surface cave. Lotta coal on the cliff face near spawn above the water inlet. For 1.8.

And a regular dungeon in a cave near spawn too, if u wanna run in on peaceful for some easy loot. :P for panzies like myself.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Toccs View Post
    When i ran out of food it only took me to half of my health then stopped, i've never died from not eating.
    Were you on peaceful?
    I've starved to death numerous times starting a new map on hard.

Just wondering before I post any seeds, if we got the leaked update for 1.9 or whichever it was, will the older seeds / seeds from the update not be compatible since they've altered biomes?

Quote Originally Posted by Clefairy View Post
    Just wondering before I post any seeds, if we got the leaked update for 1.9 or whichever it was, will the older seeds / seeds from the update not be compatible since they've altered biomes?
    you can still post them, if they're not the same, we'll let you know.

1.9 wont be as bad as 1.8, they're not making quite as many biome changes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smashzu View Post
    you can still post them, if they're not the same, we'll let you know.

1.9 wont be as bad as 1.8, they're not making quite as many biome changes
    Unless a mushroom kingdom decides to spawn on an awesome ravine :P

Deleted
    Worst (or maybe the best) seed ever:

I hate death

That's the one that puts you in lava isnt it? think someone posted that one. its nasty

10+ Year Old Account
    I tried stronghold, didn't get a stronghold, but did get a nice moderately sized island, with several tiny islands around it, one small ravine right next to the spawn, and an abandoned mine all the way through countless underground ravines, all on that one island...
    Ex-GM and Raidleader of the MoX Purple Kittens Raidteam on Twisting Nether (formerly Grim Batol), RIP, Winter 2010 - Spring 2013.
    Armory. WoWProgress. Might start streaming Soon(tm) http://twitch.tv/szem/

10+ Year Old Account
    Try out '4/10/11 9:44 PM' Minus quotations. If it worked correctly, then you should spawn amongst some swamp trees on a coast. and behind you or near you should be a small mountain/high hill. Turn so your facing it, and head Left. Follow the coast, and you'll find an NPC Village, for ease of setting up home. And theres some magnificent mountains near it. All on the coast. Reminds me of Richard's little village by the sea

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Try out '4/10/11 9:44 PM' Minus quotations. If it worked correctly, then you should spawn amongst some swamp trees on a coast. and behind you or near you should be a small mountain/high hill. Turn so your facing it, and head Left. Follow the coast, and you'll find an NPC Village, for ease of setting up home. And theres some magnificent mountains near it. All on the coast. Reminds me of Richard's little village by the sea
    i like this little village. seeing these sorts of things sometimes inspires me for my next idea on creative mode

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akool View Post
    The seed "Water" Spawns you on a small island with only one tree. Next to spawn is a massive cave system with Lava at the start. Its one of the more challenging and fun maps that ive played
    I just had a look around that map (granted, in Creative mode). Spent a heck of a long time in that cavern. My coffee went cold! Good find.
    Well that's just typical. Ten minutes before the most important party of my life, and half the house has been destroyed by a giant sandwich.

10+ Year Old Account
    Decided to explore the '4/10/11 9:44 PM' seed a little. Directly below the village is a small cave system with around 14 iron, lotta coal. Theres a lava lake next to the village, and in the water inlet between the spawn and village is a sinkhole into a cave I'm exploring right now. It's got a few iron, coal, and a massive ravine going down to Redstone, with lava. In the Dungeon under the village I found a Bucket, so I can absail down and to get into the cave I recommend building a small wall around the sink hole, and fill it with sand to remove the water. So much easier.

And I totally forgot about blocking , but it looks so stupid in F5 view ><

I'm on peaceful, and I swear this cave is haunted, I keep getting pushed, and see wierd puffs or flashes of white, like a Silverfish popped up or something
    Last edited by Auxis; 2011-10-05 at 03:02 PM.

Deleted
    can someone tell me coords for the NPC village on '4/10/11 9:44 PM' i cant seem to find it, im on 1.9 v2 is that a problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Xangria View Post
    can someone tell me coords for the NPC village on '4/10/11 9:44 PM' i cant seem to find it, im on 1.9 v2 is that a problem?
    it should be as the instructions suggested, it was there for me, but im using 1.8.1 atm

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    anyone know a seed with a Stronghold nearby?

Peanut
    SO MUCH SHEEP!

Quote Originally Posted by Runeweaver View Post
    Peanut
    SO MUCH SHEEP!
    sheep?

i got this!