Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    -3747578155238174688 is a good seed, its the one i use, theres a huge mine system underground, with a floating rock and a giant mountain to the left, im not sure how good it is to you guys, but this was my second ever save and im still exploring it.

-747989165 for something of a survival island-type map. Two trees and some coal readily available, so it shouldn't be that challenging, but still.
    You know that pandas eat bamboo, there. They love the bamboo. You get, eh, you get a panda? And you got a bamboo in your backyard? It'll ruin it. Right? You got bamboo furniture? Well, uh, well, pandas go nuts.

10+ Year Old Account

The very definition of "Epic Landscapes"

Quote Originally Posted by Fortuitous View Post
    "what if zelda was a girl" generates a world almost entirely covered in water.

Found it on some forum, so no credit to me, but hey there you go.
    lol just tried it. Awesome! XD

---------- Post added 2011-11-15 at 02:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lihonessa View Post
    If you type "impossible" as a seed (Without the quotation marks) you'll spawn right next to an NPC city.
    nice one ^^

---------- Post added 2011-11-15 at 02:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bareno View Post
    "suavebaby" does that. Try surviving 30 days on hard mode. And no swimming to other islands... Only way I've done that is being lucky enough to find a big mineshaft complex somewhere...
    That one is also sick, thanks :] Cept there's no trees :O HOW IS THAT POSSIBRRUUUUUUU
    Last edited by Mkalafut; 2011-11-15 at 03:01 PM.

Deleted
    I found one that I loved. Try the seed "Excelsius" - without the quotation marks.

There are some insane scars in the ground. They're quite deep and the tunnels seems to go on forever.
    I'd suggest loading it up in creative mode and explore the surface to find them before playing it in survival.
    They're not too difficult to find - just follow the dirt/grass and you should find one in like a minute. There's 7 more of them that I've found yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilyania View Post
    I found some interesting ones:

"Heaven and Hell" spawns you on a very small island in a giant ocean, the nearest landmass is 1.5km East, 2km+ in every other direction.

"Morrowind" spawns you on a good sized island, and 2 other islands close by, one is a desert island the other a prairie that is pretty flat., after that the nearest land mass is pretty far away. It's a very good map for making a island town or a place isolated from the outside. Sadly, no villages or strongholds are near the areas.

"Seed" spawns you in a good lake/river area with mountains and coves around you.

Make sure you capitalize what should be.
    Nice ones :]

10+ Year Old Account
    Golem spawns you in the middle of a large tundra biome.

Lots of mountains within the tundra biome, and a large sinkhole as well. There's a desert to the south, and more tundra to the southeast.

Heading west takes you into a pretty average forest biome. Continuing west takes you to a large body of water, possibly the beginning of an ocean biome. Heading northwest will take you into a grasslands biome, where you can find a peculiar, large vertical cave that curves as it continues down. Goes from surface level to something like a depth of 12.

Heading north will take you towards a taiga biome, where you can find some wolves. Quite a few impressive mountains throughout the map in various biomes, including one with a waterfall and another with a lava fall. There's another with a completely flat side; I've dubbed it Chunk Error Mountain.

Clicking the link will take you to the Imgur album I setup for it, with a picture of a completed map and some points of interest. I need to upload the topographical map I made at some point.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

10+ Year Old Account
    Should spawn you in a pine forest with amazing mountains and arches close to spawn. And for survival, theres a dungeon in a short cave a stones throw from spawn, if you knock down a few trees of course
    Gonna try and use this to build some cities/towns.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Deleted
    Back in 1.8 I found the most amazing seed ever called "dr7g4n" where you spawned next to two pumpkin field on top of 3 dungeons close by and under one of the dungeons at "bedrock level" there is atleast 5-9 diamonds.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilyania View Post
    I found some interesting ones:

"Heaven and Hell" spawns you on a very small island in a giant ocean, the nearest landmass is 1.5km East, 2km+ in every other direction.

"Morrowind" spawns you on a good sized island, and 2 other islands close by, one is a desert island the other a prairie that is pretty flat., after that the nearest land mass is pretty far away. It's a very good map for making a island town or a place isolated from the outside. Sadly, no villages or strongholds are near the areas.

"Seed" spawns you in a good lake/river area with mountains and coves around you.

Make sure you capitalize what should be.
    I just tried Seed, the area you spawn in is beautiful great lake and some rivers in the immediate vicinity. However building a 3x3 shaft down to bedrock came across an extensive cave system that was a lot of fun to explore, the problem doesn't come till you decide you want to do some mining for diamond. Bedrock is completely covered in lava from layer 13 down, no way I had enough gravel to fill all that! lol

amazing minecraft seed

discovered the most amazing seed while making a random world in minecraft -6562036107178700689, thought i'd share it with every1, tons to explore and beautiful world

Next time, you'll want to describe the starting area and point out why the seed is so amazing.
    Also, I believe there's a thread to post seeds in.

About the seed:
    It's pretty nice, to be honest. Near spawn you'll find a ravine which has two ravines below it. Haven't explored more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Merging with the other Minecraft Seeds thread. Please remember we have the search function for a reason :P

"winter" spawns you in a big pool of lava above ground...kinda useless outside of creative mode though because oyu will just die over and over

10+ Year Old Account
    The seed "Strange New World" gave me the most epic super big tree forest starting point I've ever seen. Like it's obnoxiously thick. I climbed the closest mountain and looked around and the epic forest goes on as far as I can see in every direction. It's been fun so far, but I'm afraid of exploring too much because I don't want to lose my base, haha.

Deleted
    Seed 23984100065983245 spawns you at small island without trees, flowers or grass just some dirt and sand and everywhere you have water, a big pool, and endless ocean, deep blue in distance and try to survive in this freakin No Mans No Food Land