Smile A few diablo 3 questions...

Hi! well i will be getting diablo 3 thanks to the annual pass and i have a few questions....

1) whats the best class to start? idk since i just played diablo 1 and that was years ago on my psone

2) do i need to play diablo 2 to follow up the story?

3) where can i find the specs the computer needs? im sure i meet them but i'm thinking of getting a new processor any ways maybe an i5 2500k or something equal to it

edit: whoops for anal pass lol
    Last edited by Kanturotar; 2011-11-19 at 01:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lepeigne View Post
    the what pass?
    he meant annual

*~*A true troll, doesn't even realize he is trolling until he sees me behind him with my troll hunting axe

Quote Originally Posted by Kanturotar View Post
    Hi! well i will be getting diablo 3 thanks to the anal pass and i have a few questions....

1) whats the best class to start? idk since i just played diablo 1 and that was years ago on my psone

2) do i need to play diablo 2 to follow up the story?

3) where can i find the specs the computer needs? im sure i meet them but i'm thinking of getting a new processor any ways maybe an i5 2500k or something equal to it
    1: it all depends on your perspective and what u enjoy playing, i personally will be starting with a demon hunter follow my a barb.

2: the events of D3 happen about 20 years later, so u dont really need to play d2, but it would not hurt. you can look up a timeline to get caught up on the story

3: a system with a 2500k should be able to max it out, the system specs are not out yet but don't expect them to be huge as blizzard like to make their games playable to a wide range of computers

hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by pyrotemplar View Post
    1: it all depends on your perspective and what u enjoy playing, i personally will be starting with a demon hunter follow my a barb.

2: the events of D3 happen about 20 years later, so u dont really need to play d2, but it would not hurt. you can look up a timeline to get caught up on the story

3: a system with a 2500k should be able to max it out, the system specs are not out yet but don't expect them to be huge as blizzard like to make their games playable to a wide range of computers

hope this helps
    thank you for your answers

i think i will start up with a wizard and then making a demon hunter , they both look really great classes

Quote Originally Posted by Kanturotar View Post
    thank you for your answers

i think i will start up with a wizard and then making a demon hunter , they both look really great classes
    np glad to help

1) Any class, basically. They all depend on weapon damage now, so there's not going to be a lot of differences in the gear scaling or anything like what D2 had.

2) No.

3) Dual core, 8800gt I think? Blizzard's posted minimum requirements somewhere. Google.