Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Millennía View Post
    That is epic! I wouldn't have a clue about where to start with building a power plant. Serious question, what in the world would use so much power?
    Building big systems is so much fun. I love mods that involve massive multiblock structures.
    An especially extensive computer/crafting system can be a MASSIVE drain on power... laser drills as well, which is what I plan on putting into space. Having several quarryplus rigs going at once is a HUMONGOUS drain on power in particular, but hopefully we're almost done with that, as it's also a huge resource hog on the server.

But really, not too much beyond laser drills really can drain this kind of power generation. I just like building big things haha

Just finished the building work on my dungeon map. It's actually bigger than the picture shows, it's all I could fit on one screenshot.

Redstone/Command block work will now begin! Put together some boss mechanics.

First Boss - Jailmaster Larkor
    • Imprison - Teleports the player to a jail cell full of water
    • Demoralize - Weakens the players attacks for 5 seconds

Second Boss - Crypt Guardian Sholisa
    • Inject Poison - Inflicts Nausea to the player
    • Broodmother - Summon spider adds
    • Web Wrap - Teleports a player to a web

Last Boss - High General Malance
    Boss starts on a platform in the middle of the room. There are 4 pods around the room containing zombies. Pods will open after X second intervals and once a pod is clear, a Blaze will spawn on a pressure plate on a separate platform. Once all 4 pods are cleared, the boss will come down to fight.
    • Darkness - Blinds a player
    • Hellfire - Summons lava pillars from above
    • Poison Shot - Poisons the player for 3 seconds

Hope you like my ideas so far. On another subject, is it possible to use redstone/command blocks to make glass shatter? Would love to do that for the last boss when he comes down to fight

Deleted
    some rando mstuff I made on Mc.
    My daughters sky-scraper

a town from a game

a little castle (not finnished) guess where

and the cathedral, guess which one

some of the inside

Pretty gothic

Quote Originally Posted by Vikki View Post
    some rando mstuff I made on Mc.
    My daughters sky-scraper
    I love the simplistic castle and village!

I'll be posting some of my creations in the near future. Some of these look fantastic though!