Thread: Beta streams?

Post Beta streams?

What good beta streams are there out there already? I (like many others) don't have a key and am trying to get a glimpse on as much as possible. Would be pretty awesome if we could compile them here. I'll contribute when I get home, posting from mobile device atm.
    My SC2 stream, bitchz, love goes to Elyaan the Weird and Fantastical Unicorn.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Nice. I'll get to work and filter out the ones with better quality later on today.

http://www.livestream.com/contra28
    This guy does a good HQ stream. You can call him on skype to ask him questions and stuff.

Give a pc so I can update my list... Nice input, thanks!

Since there is like 1 hour playtime to playthrough the beta I doubt any beta tester sits and play it for very long. There is way to little content to have a stream IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Zalamander View Post
    Since there is like 1 hour playtime to playthrough the beta I doubt any beta tester sits and play it for very long. There is way to little content to have a stream IMO.
    I watched a stream with a guy who finished it in 24 minutes. From level 1 until the skeleton king was dead.

Ye thats what I mean it feels kinda very limited. I dont think anyone with beta have been sitting around playing this for more than 2 days tops if you are an insane fanatic or something. I feel I have seen anything possible in beta in about 5-6 hours gametime.

We can only hope more content is released soon then. There were a total of 120-ish levels, no?

Last edited by snootz; 2011-09-27 at 08:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    We can only hope more content is released soon then. There were a total of 120-ish levels, no?
    Pretty sure they said at one point that the beta would just be up to the skeleton king. They have their in-house testers to play through the quests so I can't see them opening more of the actual storyline up.
    Moderator of Professions | General Discussion | Diablo 3 | Guild Wars 2
    Please take the time to read the Forum Guidelines & Sig Guidelines

Currently playing: Wildstar | Elder Scrolls Online | Diablo 3 | LoL | Hex TCG
    Steam | Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Pretty sure they said at one point that the beta would just be up to the skeleton king. They have their in-house testers to play through the quests so I can't see them opening more of the actual storyline up.
    Yep. There wont be anymore content in the beta. Blue post about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    From what i know 60 is max level, untill we get expansion packs or more content, Inferno mode (4th difficulty) are filled with mobs at 61
    But im not 100% sure of this.
    I put the laughter in manslaughter
    Blood DK problems: to many ppl at daily place, cant pull 8packs *cries*
    BF3>CoD Cola>Pepsi PC>Mac Xbox>PS3