Poll: The final showdown of fighting games

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

What's your favourite fighting game series, FINAL SHOWDOWN!

What's your favourite fighting game series?

If your option isn't listed, I apologise...and offer cookies if you don't kill me
    I think it will be close between Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter xD
    Last edited by mmoc5b19c0f1fd; 2011-09-27 at 10:31 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    What is the last choice you have listed? I wasn't aware that they ever made a Marvel/DC cross over fighter but I always thought it would be an awesome idea.

Not on the list but favorites for me are probably Fatal Fury series, Super Smash Bros, Power Instinct series and WakuWaku 7.

From the list my favorite would probably be a tie between Street Fighter or the Capcom Vs series.

I love virtua fighter 5 ....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    I love virtua fighter 5 ....
    that's the one that was in my head but I just couln't remember the name, thanks I'll try adding it

10+ Year Old Account
    SF, MK and Tekken.

I loved playing SF on SNES when I was younger.
    When I bought my PS1, I had Tekken 2 and 3 and I loved those!

Now, on PS3, I'm crazy about Mortal Kombat again. I loved the earlier MK but the latest versions were a bit meh. The new one is awesome!

So, I love all 3 but really loved them in different era's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Always been a fan of Soul Calibur myself

Quote Originally Posted by Galvanise View Post
    that's the one that was in my head but I just couldn't remember the name, thanks I'll try adding it
    I won't get angry :P It's just the only fighting game that I enjoy due to the snap-reaction of blocking, where for example Mortal Combat has a 3 frame block and games like Street Fighter block when walking back. I can't get used to that, I hate it in fact.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman08 View Post
    Always been a fan of Soul Calibur myself
    my apologies I can't seem to add an option to the poll

I was gonna say Soul Calibur, but I'll have to settle for DBZ. I've never really been into super technical fighting games like DoA, Tekken, Street Fighter, etc. Soul Calibur just always seemed really easy to get into, and it was the fighting game I put the most time into. DBZ games are fun to me because they're flashy, and I'm a DBZ nerd, so they make me giggle like a school girl, so DBZ takes second place.

why doesnt king of fighters show on that poll its like same lvl and well-known as street fire, with its absence ill have to go with SF other wise i would vote KoF for sure

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganza View Post
    why doesnt king of fighters show on that poll its like same lvl and well-known as street fire, with its absence ill have to go with SF other wise i would vote KoF for sure
    My apologies, there were plenty of other fighters out there but like in my previous polls it's limited to 10

Deleted
    yay street fighter is winning ^+^

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Will have to say Super Smash Bros and Soul Calibur. Neither being on the poll.

Soul Calibur and Tekken.

But i gotta say, the most What the Fuck fighting game i've ever played was some sailor moon one in Japanese. I didn't understand i thing and it was hard as fuck, but i was determined to win a fight atleast once.

Deleted
    I've only ever played Tekken, so I am a bit biased here ^^

No contest for me, Tekken 100%.

Deleted
    Tough call my vote is not in the list, it would be a pick between the proper arcade versions of King of Fighters and Samurai Showdown

Deleted
    Not a big fighting game fan, though I used to play them a lot with my little brother.
    Still loved the hell out of N64's Mage: The Dark Age. Probably a game not many will know. Not a series either, I think.

Lack of Super Smash Brothers makes me very sad.

Tekken by far (especially Tekken Tag) followed closely by MK
    I'm still thinking about it...