Poll: Which is scarier?

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Creeper or Endermen

With the release of the Endermen not to long ago there has been some debate on whether or not they are actually threatening compared to a creeper.

Also, Share a story about your mob experiences, good or bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    im more scared of creepers, but endermen suck

More scared of creepers, Endermen are just hilarious.
    Last edited by Marlamin; 2011-09-27 at 08:16 AM.

I find endermen's concept to be scarier (tall shadows that no one knows anything about that scream at you when you stare at them), but creepers are more dangerous. I think endermen lack personality, they should build some structures with the materials they gather and use them to cover from sunlight and rain.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    I find endermen's concept to be scarier (tall shadows that no one knows anything about that scream at you when you stare at them), but creepers are more dangerous. I think endermen lack personality, they should build some structures with the materials they gather and use them to cover from sunlight and rain.
    That would be awesome. Notch mentioned on his twitter that he would be nerfing endermen block moving "it was a stupid idea". And i do kind of agree, they make everything messy. but if they actually built stuff i would be okay with that.

I thought the endermen would be awesome, but they are rather flawed.

If you meet a creeper that u didnt see from far away, then he will blow you up. And that is the scary part, since you HAVE to be on the lookout for them.

But the endermen wont attack you, so you have plenty of time to move far away and snipe him with a bow or something.

I'm going to have to go with Endermen seeing as how Creepers don't have a habit of teleporting around like madmen.

Endermen are scary in many numbers, creepers aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyKenny View Post
    Endermen are scary in many numbers, creepers aren't.
    I dont know what you're thinking. As long as you dont look at the endermen there could be a bjillion. Creepers on the other hand...

Endermen make me laugh, in closed spaces like in a mine they make me a little paranoid only given how tight of a space Im in. Creeper however are horrible little beasts, I run for cover every time I see them coming.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Endermen are pushovers, if they teleported BEHIND you 100% of the time instead of , when they are close enough to do so that is, that would make them much more dangerous.

Creepers are just annoying, if they sneak up on you, your screwed, anything else does, you at least have a chance to attack them.

My vote goes for Archers. Most annoying and deadly in groups.
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

In other words, stop breaking shit with your fat ass.

Deleted
    Creepers are hostile, but easily avoidable and can be outrunned even with normal movement speed.
    Endermen on the other hand are passive and will only attack when looked directly in the eyes. When you do though, good luck killing or escaping from one if you're not fully suited in Iron gear!

Personally, I consider Endermen more threatening because of this. In fact, Creepers can actually be helpful in clearing large packs of mobs if you manage to make a Skeleton hit one...

Creepers aren't that scary to me, and Endermen are just weird. Skeletons, on the other hand, always scares me when they sneak up behind me, which happens quite a lot.

Deleted
    Zombies randomly moaning behind me.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Creepers make me go oh shit run away, endermen make me go aw crap they ruined my house/field/everything.
    I believe I can see the future, cause I repeat the same routine.
    I think I used to have a purpose, but then again that might have been a dream. - Nine Inch Nails

Creepers. They ruin my stuff, endermen just move things around a bit.

Creeper, they sneak up upon you and blow up in your face. Endermen aren't even hostile untill you look directly at them or attack them
    Inspecting raid instance floors since 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Lihonessa View Post
    Creepers are hostile, but easily avoidable and can be outrunned even with normal movement speed.
    Endermen on the other hand are passive and will only attack when looked directly in the eyes. When you do though, good luck killing or escaping from one if you're not fully suited in Iron gear!

Personally, I consider Endermen more threatening because of this. In fact, Creepers can actually be helpful in clearing large packs of mobs if you manage to make a Skeleton hit one...
    Pfft, you can kill them without any gear / weapons, even on hard... just stick yourself with your back into a corner, and scan left to right quickly. When they teleport in front of you, melee them before they hit you! Simple! Hell, if you got decent mouse sensitivity you can do this in the open too.

Creepers though for me like to appear randomly right as I'm building something and totally screw me over...

I'm petrified of creepers. :c

"Ssssssssss..."
    Hnnnngg... *shudder*

Deleted
    spider jokeys are more scary than them both as you can't just run away.

however out of the two i would say creepers for the more anoying process of re-building after they explode.