Deleted

Early August Patch Preview - Punished players get to review the cases

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoIW-...layer_embedded

After thousands and thousands "why was I banned/punished/trolololol ???!!!?!?11oneeleven!!!" threads Riot seems to bend their previous stance on not showing punished players the cases that scored them a punishment.

So punished players, now stop crying and learn to behave. Now your wrongdoings are even told straight to your faces, so either improve or enjoy your punishments.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's that got to do with a patch? It's been live a couple days now.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you value your life, be somewhere else
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    This was featured in patch preview. Good news then.
    In Soviet Russia banks rob you! Oh, wait a second...

Deleted
    Finales Funkeln is now named Infinite Light.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

That's retarded change :/.

10+ Year Old Account
    And now all the "why was I banned/punished/trolololol ???!!!?!?11oneeleven!!!" threads become "OMGIWASBANNEDFORADUMBREASON!!!11!1!" and "This Community is Full of Crybabies!!!111!!1!" threads.

Good change I guess for those who are legitimately wondering why they were banned, but this is just food for the trolls.

I don't think this will change much. Sure, there will be an honest person here and there who got irritated and made mistakes. Unfortunately, most of the people banned are those who try to piss people off deliberately and/or likely give not a single fuck why they were banned. They're just waiting to troll people all over again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

That's retarded change :/.[/FONT][/COLOR]
    Agreed. This change is going to utterly destroy Lux, putting her TO THE GROUND. Even nerfed Eve and release Yorick got off easy compared to this nerbat swing.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    And now all the "why was I banned/punished/trolololol ???!!!?!?11oneeleven!!!" threads become "OMGIWASBANNEDFORADUMBREASON!!!11!1!" and "This Community is Full of Crybabies!!!111!!1!" threads.

Good change I guess for those who are legitimately wondering why they were banned, but this is just food for the trolls.
    This
    /10char

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Sorry that I havent been monitoring the situation every hour... That patch preview was published the night I created this thread so... Whats the itch?

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post

Maybe food for the trolls but I will most likely be enjoying more those threads where people post their cases which from I can see how retardedly idiotic brainfarts theyve been instead of these previous "I didnt do anything and got punished" threads where you need to guess the real story...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belajasx View Post
    Sorry that I havent been monitoring the situation every hour... That patch preview was published the night I created this thread so... Whats the itch?
    How does that in any way change my question? It's not in the patch, it's not part of any patch, it's not even in game. It's been live before the patch preview came out. It's just silly to put it in a patch preview.