Thread: Favorite skin?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Every Kassadin skin cause he's awesome like that.
    Mentlegen Cho'gath and Renegade Talon

I love my urf the manatee,back when i got him at 5950 RP the day he got taken down, best 50$ i ever spent and went to a good cause as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Veroly View Post
    I love my urf the manatee,back when i got him at 5950 RP the day he got taken down, best 50$ i ever spent and went to a good cause as well.
    Wow, so you just couldn't buy him a few days earlier and save like 45$?

Oh well, to each their own. My favorite has got to be Gangster Twitch. When I play with my friend who has Astronaut Teemo, the FB is sure. People never see 2 quick attacking, poisoing stealthers coming, do they?

Quote Originally Posted by baldoora View Post
    Wow, so you just couldn't buy him a few days earlier and save like 45$?

Oh well, to each their own. My favorite has got to be Gangster Twitch. When I play with my friend who has Astronaut Teemo, the FB is sure. People never see 2 quick attacking, poisoing stealthers coming, do they?

Nah back then i was'nt playing very much as i wasn't very good at it, so i went over to a friends for a lan, and we played a little bit of LoL and saw the Urf skin and loved it, tho i am jealous my friend got it for 50 RP im happy the money went to a good foundation so im happy either way, not like it matters I have every champion with atleast 1 or 2 skins and Im missing only 1 Legandary skin, think ive spent close to about 1500$ on this game as I live in the Aus and The dollar was garabage back then. as I believe if i Enjoy a product and or game Why not support it?

10+ Year Old Account
    The chef Morgana one, I think it's called Sinful Succulence. It just reminds me so much of me when I try to bake in the kitchen.

Reverse Annie, Gentleman Cho'Gath and the cowboy Miss Fortune are also spiffy.

I really wish they'd make some cute new Soraka skins since I play her most. =(
    "The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'" - George Carlin

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rurumiki View Post
    The chef Morgana one, I think it's called Sinful Succulence. It just reminds me so much of me when I try to bake in the kitchen.

Reverse Annie, Gentleman Cho'Gath and the cowboy Miss Fortune are also spiffy.

I feel like Soraka has plenty of potential for a lot of skins, like a robot unicorn attack skin or something haha :P.. but I feel like riot skips over many champions and overproduces skins for the same champions Need moar ryze and teemo skins!

10+ Year Old Account
    I love my pentakill Sona...Love the dark look for her, though honestly they can tone down the boobs a bit...it is a bit excessive.

Deleted
    Gangster Twitch.

It has fantastic splash art, looks great in game and gives him a fuckin Tommy Gun too. Best Skin in the game, imo.

Renegade Talon is a close 2nd, I always think of it as a Ghetto Shredder (You know, Shredder, from the TMNT).

Quote Originally Posted by Rurumiki View Post
    I agree with you! I also bake, but the baker Morgana skin in-game doesn't look at all like it does on the picture. Me no likey, makes me sad panda. :C

Soraka just got boring skins. I like the Divine Soraka one, but imo it just looks like she changes colorscheme ingame. :<
    Last edited by Tikiya; 2011-09-27 at 01:42 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikiya View Post
    Soraka just got boring skins. I like the Devine Soraka one, but imo it just looks like she changes colorscheme ingame. :<
    I don't like Soraka, SorakaBot has given me an unnatural hatred for her, but I agree she needs some new skins.

Infact I think any champ that is at least about 6 months old with only 2 Skins (Soraka, Urgot, Swain etc) need to be given new skins before they give Annie and Amumu any more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lord Mordekaiser
    Victorious Jarvan IV
    Piltover Costoms Blitzcrank
    and Sandscourge Skarner

10+ Year Old Account
    Demonblade Tryndamere, was worth the 1800 RP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiglo View Post
    Demonblade Tryndamere, was worth the 1800 RP.
    Agreed.. Friend of mine bought it and it looks so bawss!

Deleted
    I like my Desert Trooper Garen. Less shiny-white-knight kind of skin.

Sinfully Succulent Morgana, i may be biased for this
    Demonblade Tryndamere, this one is growing on me! *pun intended*
    Sailor Gangplank
    Surfer Singed

I dont owe it but lé Gentleman Cho'gath is so awesome
    But my favourite skin that i own is Vindicator Vayne

Galactic Renekton & Chinese Dragon (don't remember the name, but he shoots fireworks!!!!) Kog'Maw.

Favorite that I don't own is Pumpkinhead Fiddlesticks

Deleted
    Butterfly Kog'Maw, first one I bought and still love it. Just so cute :>

Deleted
    Corporate Mundo tops list as he pleases.
    Sailor Gangplank is second, landlubber.
    If ninjas are so awesome, how come Surgeon Shen is only in third place?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewbagel View Post
    I agree 100%
    Astronaut Teemo coming in right behind it.
    Agreed! Love the Blood Moon Shen skin. Demonblade Tryndamere is awesome aswell.