Highest score in a BG?

So i am nowadays a pretty casual player compared to other expansions and really only level alts and do solo battlegrounds to bash some fat kids and i often end up with very high K: D ratings at the end. I roll in full vicious gear since i cba with arena or RBG becuse i find them long and dreadfull.

Anyways, i would like to see your highest K: D in any battleground. Only rule is that you are soloing it (no friends) and no assigned healer or premade group. Ofc you cant help if you get healed in a fight but you catch my drift.

It would also be intressting to see which battleground that is the easier to catch high K: D ratings on.
    Personally i tend to get the highest on twin peaks and arathi basin.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...d/Zfour/simple
    i play a beastmaster nightelf hunter, banthalos (spirit beast) as pet which would explain my high healing done.
    if you got a hard time to see or cant zoom in i ended up with 32-1 about 4.3mil dmg done and about 400k healing done. (belive i hit 30-0 before my death)

[IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

i would love to see what other people, possibly better geared have ended up with and which bg.

Pic or it didnt happen!!

/Zfour

Awww, old comp died so I don't have the SS anymore, but in BC during the glory days of Twinks, I 52-1'd and 46-0'd on my twink rogue.

Recently on a non-twink levelling rogue I went 55-3. This was all in WSG, likely the easiest place to farm HKs outside of AV on defense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teffi
    You play a game for 20+ hours a week and you're "an addict".
    You sit on your fat ass eating nachos and watching men in tight pants throw a ball around for 20+ hours a week and you're "a man".
    Sometimes, I just can't even:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx
    It's just an assertion, so it's neither logical nor illogical.

Deleted
    generally spoken my KB count is somewhere in the middle, cause i only get kills when im defending something. or when we go gang up on the other teams flag carrier.

that said, my best KB counter was around 29 KB 0 death in SotA in WotLK. the days where you could sit as a passenger at the demo's and attack without being attacked yourself. <3 aah glorious day that was for my ARP MM hunter.

67 killing blows, 0 deaths in a turtle AV. I had like 9 million damage done too. The things a 391 bow can do hahaha

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, I'll play along.

41-0

This was before you could buy all the pvp sets of armor, and you had to rely on BoE's, except.. for everything that wasn't a BoE, I just went ahead and got a friend to run me through TBC dungeons and I got all the tri-slot armor and stuff, and put the +20 str gems in them. I had an obsene amount of strength, and at the time, prot was really overpowered, as the STR would affect the crap out of my attacks, and my heals were nuts. It was crazy doing it on my warrior back in WoTlk as fury, but no high k/d ratios per se on him. I did recall going like 65-4 on him in a game.

47-1

Enjoy

-Josh

No skill involved, but I saw someone in the 75-79 bracket go 200+ and 0 camping the spawn point in a siege engine in IoC.

The highest I have seen personally was 153-0 by Klinda lol.
    The highest I have done.. like 75-0 roughly in a turtle AV.

10+ Year Old Account
    57-1 in AV late Wotlk as Shadow, VT turreting and SWing low HP targets have had a bunch off 2x -0 in WSG/SoTA/AB as well

Last edited by Epox; 2011-09-27 at 10:49 AM.
    Main
    Epox
    PvP Alt (lololol Icelance)
    Zyke
    Decent Alts
    Nyli
    Ashuna

Deleted
    Got no screenshot, but my highest was as a survival hunter in the 75-79 bracket AV turtle, spamming multishot. Gotta love serpent spread's damage during early cata combined with cata greens. Don't remember the exact numbers but I got 50+ kills and less than 9 deaths (I remember it's single digit =p). A bit OT but I once soloed a group of 5-6 hordes guarding BS flag in AB as a feral (back before swipe was nerfed a bit). Prowled to the middle of they're standing, popped TF and Berserk then swipe spam, again in the 75-79 bracket with cata greens, so nothing to be proud of, but was probably one of the most satisfying thing I've ever done in a bg

60 odd killing blows 0 deaths.

Arcane Mage end of WOTLK. Alterac Valley

Deleted
    My mate in a AV resource battle. And a close battle too! (1/2 vicious, 1/2 pve 378 gear)

15+ Year Old Account
    Had this a few weeks ago 7,1 million damage done in 20 min EoTS, not many kills (for any of us) was like 10 healers in that battle
    Back when AV was still enjoyable in TBC I had 67-1 stats or something.

It would also be intressting to see which battleground that is the easier to catch high K.
    If you want to get the highest kill count you should do the lame and retarded lowbee bg's.
    Hunters and faceroll retris among others are insanely OP with no skill or balance there.
    A paladin poster above made that pretty clear

At lvl85 the most kill giving bg's are the rare 5% AV/Isle that last long or EoTS.
    Last edited by Bakis; 2011-09-27 at 12:04 PM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.